Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Omicron Supply Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming message*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
Location: Tombstone Estate, Planet Gran Canaria, Omega 49 System
To: Omicron Supply Industries.
CC: Zoner Consesus Members
Encryption: Heavy

Greetings, OSI,

It has been some time since we spoke. Today, I speak on behalf of the members of the Zoner Consensus and we are seeking a business deal with you, one that will profit us both.
We have a base in Omicron Kappa named the Consensus Multiplex orbiting planet Tirane within eyesight of Corinth Research facility and we need it supplied as quickly as possible. Docking rights have already been granted to OSI.
A list of materials follows:

• 15,000 Robotic Hardware
• 15,000 Industrial Hardware
• 10,000 Magnetic Superconductors
• 10,000 Fusion Diodes

I can deliver only a few myself but we need these as quickly as possible and we would like to keep OSI on a regular supply contract, details of which we can work out later.

On a personal note, once this contract is complete, I have long desired to build a base off of Gran Canaria for Med Force Enterprises. While I plan to construct it on my own, it will also be used for shared interest by the Consensus and, if OSI desires, they may have an office on station as well. Details of that will be for another day though. The Multiplex is first priority. I look forward to your response.

-Doc
[Image: 2mh7jmc.png]

Greetings Mr. Doc Holliday

Long time since we last spoke indeed.

As you know Omicron Supply Industries rarely denies an opportunity to make business unfortunately at the present moment we are on the final stretch of an enormous upgrade project, that requires the dedication of all our ship Captains

Until it concludes, any contract acceptation would only serve to you not being satisfied with our services and wreck OSI reputation.

Nevertheless when our upgrade project is concluded we will be open to accept any contracts you will have for us then.

Thank you for your understanding

Regards
Paul Mendes
Chief Executive Officer

Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]
*incoming message*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
Location: Tombstone Estate, Planet Gran Canaria, Omega 49 System
To: Paul Mendes, OSI CEO
CC: Zoner Consesus Members
Encryption: Heavy

Mr. Mendes,

It's good to hear from you and I appreciate your candor on the matter. I agree, it's best that we wait until you are complete with your current contract. In the meantime, I will do what I can with my own transport and when you're able to make deliveries, you can pick up what I cannot. Regardless, I do see some good business between us incoming.

Thank you,

-Doc
[Image: 2mh7jmc.png]

Mr. Doc Holliday

I'm glad you understand.

Now i«m the bearer of good news, our project is almost finished, we predict it will be finish by the end of this week.

Meaning we shall be now able to accept any contract you got left.

Regards
Paul Mendes
Chief Executive Officer

Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Alessa Samson
Recipient: Paul Mendes
Subject: Consensus Multiplex

Hello Mr. Mendes,

Dr. Holliday redirected me this communication. Sadly the Zoner Consensus was forced to evacuate everything from the Consensus Multiplex to an occuring threat of an AI group in Omicron Kappa called the Collective. Obviously we have to face that our logistical branches aren't specifically optimized and don't have the capacity to bear the construction, due to a different focus.
In fact we plan to reconstruct the Consensus Multiplex, but to speed up the upgrading process we require the logistical expertise of Omicron Supply Industries. I hope your organization still has the capacity for this.

Wishing you the best.
[Image: uDcz3Hq.png]