Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Keeper Leviathan, From Jonathan Kalh |Secure Connection|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AH6i9qT.png]
*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Keeper, You left from our meeting to quickly for me to tell you about Richards offer to join the Crayterian Military. it was quite stunning really but I had to decline it. I cant be governed anymore, I need to focus on Nomads and those who would benefit from their influence.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of The Amenhotep

-For Humanity's Survival, One Must Do The Impossible.
[Image: p5uv60O.png]
[Image: xRbFO7p.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Uh

____

Captain Kalh,

This is uh... Unexpected. Before Harold came along I intended to inquire about your current status as I had heard some rumors. Personally I think you've made the right decision. Getting tied down in another local conflict prevents you from effectively doing your job as a proper Order agent. Crayter of all people might not be happy if they were to find out you were pushed into saying what you said that shattered our relationship to begin with, as that caused a lot of problems. Sooner or later, that would've happened and you likely would've been cast out yet again with nowhere to go.

It seems everywhere you go, misfortune follows you. It's my hope that your new-found independence and associate in the field will get rid of that pattern.

You also saved me a lot of effort. Now I don't have to do something about this situation. I'd recommend you get in contact with Vex and begin establishing something immediately.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Keeper, you are absolutely correct, I could not risk being tied down anymore. I hope you are right and this misfortune does end here. I should inform you that Vex has already taken initiative and opened up a channel of communication between ourselves, and is already proving very well. However, I face a complication that I hope you can remedy. Auxesia is known to hold keys to information so to speak and nothing gets by you very easily. I am afraid that being a puppet in Liberty has hindered me from having the sort of information to get a head start if you will. I am hoping you can provide me information on Active infected personnel you are aware of in this region, got to start somewhere right?

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of The Amenhotep

[Image: UMPXT6B.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Approval

____

Captain,

Your request for specific files has been authorized by Keeper Revenant and myself after brief deliberation. Obviously you understand that these sort of matters require discretion.

Running around shouting "SQUID LOVER" is what got your people shot at in the first place.

You can't just go around killing people.

Don't do that.

Anyway, here's the primary local files. Some active, some not.

- John McMurphy
- Harmony

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Keeper, I will keep my (while hilarious the way you put it) Derogatory remarks from fouling those that are named here. I appreciate your trust and it wont be abused.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of The Amenhotep