Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy, Bretonia Armed Forces, Crayter Military HC, BPA HC <|> From: 6th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: Qg3M4p6.png]

Sender ID: Michael Blackburn, Admiral of 6th fleet

Recipient ID: Liberty Navy, Bretonia Armed Forces, Bretonia Privateers, Crayter Military High Command.

Encryption was detected

Encryption: Military Technology "Lockdown"

Encryption level: High.

Topic: Time to put an end to this.

Greetings!
This transfer is addressed to all the forces of Crayter Military, Liberty Navy, Bretonia Armed Forces.

Gentlemens,

It's not the first year that we have been fighting against the forces of Gaul, who all continue to vehemently attack our homes. The situation, if realistic, is critical: the fleets of all three sides are inactive, Liberty has begun unrest, and Bretonia (however sad) is approaching its decline. And if we do not try to do something now, then our union will be useless.

So, I propose to launch an attack on the Gallic Royal Navy, with the following objectives:
- Destruction of Battleship Betheny;
- Destruction of Battleship Carcassonne;
- Save the Leeds system from the Gallia Forces;
- Save the Edinburgh system from Gallia Forces;
- Fixing its borders with the aim of further resistance and advancing towards the enemy.

Each objective contains approximate instructions, which, in my opinion, should be considered:
This is a rough outline of how everything should happen. I have already said more than once that the fate of Leeds will await California, if we do not act. It looks like it's bad for the command, but the recent attack by Gaul at the station of our third fleet makes us dispel all the myths that our war is "in a stable state." Gentlemen, I argue that Gaul will offer to surrender soon to Liberty or Bretonia. Do you want to become their slaves? Do you want the entire population of our homes to perish? Or is it worthwhile to show that even the Gallic commanders can shudder at the sight of our resistance?

I'm requesting support at the beginning of Operation "Firestorm", which will be directed specifically at these objectives. If someone asks for materials to prepare for the operation, then we are ready to provide them.

Think about my idea. Your future depends on your decision. Operation "Royal Flush" showed that Gallia Forces are not as immortal and invincible as we thought. In the end, do we fight for money or for our Motherland? We are fighting for honor and glory, or all the same, for the war not to come to our yard? Answer these questions first, and then give us the answer. We either die with dignity, or, like the last cowards, raise our hands up and lie down under their whips.

The choice is yours.
Michael Blackburn
6th Liberty Navy Fleet

Blackburn out. End of transmission!
SENDER ID: MCANGRY!!
RE: Time to put an end to this.

WHEN DAVID HALE LED THE PRIMARY FLEET AND A LARGE PART OF THE SECONDARY FLEET INTO LEEDS TO COUNTER A LARGE GALLIAN FORCE THAT WAS ATTACKING, I WAS THERE!
WHEN WE BROKE THE BACK OF THE FLEET AND SENT THEM RUNNING IN ALL DIRECTIONS, I WAS THERE!!
WHEN SOME OF THE SECONDARY FLEET STAYED BEHIND FOR A NUMBER OF WEEKS TO ASSIST THE BRETONIANS, I WAS THERE!!!

NEVER FORGET!

THEY CAN AND WILL BE BROKEN AGAIN!!
ADMIRAL BLACKBURN'S PLAN IS SOUND, AS A RESULT. I SHALL ASSIST!!

I AM MCANGRY!!

I WAKE AGAIN TO DESTROY THE ENEMIES OF LIBERTY!!!!

[Image: bAAipYy.png]

[This is an automated message.]

Good day, No one equal of you or fitting to reply is available right now. Please wait for a member of Crayter Admirality to appear. Thank you for your patience.

[Automated message ends]
Sender: Colonel Edward D. Kirk, 15th MEU
Recipient: ADM Blackburn, 6FLT
Subject: Offensive Operation
[Image: eCBAGAD.png]

[Image: FBIaKFc.jpg]

Good Afternoon ADM Blackburn,

I'm glad to see someone up high has the right idea. If you want my honest opinion, these objectives might be better suited for a series of operations, not just one. If we commit our sailors and Marines to this action and end up all the way in Manchester with a damn angry hornet's nest of Gauls still behind us, we'll look damn silly with our pants down and our asses squared up without a drop of fuel or extra missile on the way to make it easier.

But I like to see some fire. We need to go back on our offensive footing yesterday. Too many of these idiots have forgotten that to win a war, you close with the enemy and kill him. Let's get some ships for this. If a solid plan comes out of this and enough people are in agreement, you'll have my Marines. Just give me the right cover and I'll take systems. I'll kill Gauls while I'm at it, too.

I smell rats getting too close to New York and I'm liable to let my boys off their leash if someone can't scrape their brains together and get us on a roll again!

Very Respectfully,
COL Kirk, LMC
15th MEU
Semper Fi

Transmission Terminated

[Image: 28nq7l.png]

Admiral Blackburn,

As i read your plans, i must say, they are sound ones. However i see some flaws. First, you cannot attack directly at Tau 31. You have to cut off their forces from Tau 23, 29 and Leeds. Therefore, i advise you to save the NEMP warhead for Leeds -> Tau 31 Jump Gate. Disable it while we do a coordinated strike on Tau sides of things and we shall achieve victory that way. We will have to use more conventional methods on Cortez and Magellan to blow a joint on Taus. We will do our best to cripple them on Taus. You must do your part for successful operations however.

All the best, Admiral.

Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military

[Image: Qg3M4p6.png]

Sender ID: Michael Blackburn, Admiral of 6th fleet

Recipient ID: Liberty Navy, Bretonia Armed Forces, Crayter Military High Command.

Encryption was detected

Encryption: Military Technology "Lockdown"

Encryption level: High.

Topic: Answer.

Gentelmans,
I am very happy to see those who care, and who are willing to take any action. Nevertheless, at the moment we have not received a response from the Liberty High Command and Bretonia Admiralty. I believe that the more accurate way will be to wait for the response of those who are leading this war. Now we have the Crayter Admiral answer.

As soon as I'm sure that our Admirals not all the same - we will organize a meeting in a certain system, which will be discussed with all of you. We will discuss the tactics of our actions more precisely, then, once we are convinced in everything and we are sure that the plan will work, we will begin to execute our plans.

That`s all, thanks.
Michael Blackburn
6th Liberty Navy Fleet

Blackburn out. End of transmission!

Pages: 1 2