Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NLA| New London Abbey Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

New London Abbey
[Image: hessmarch__620941.jpg]

"I seen you're bold enough to have been intrigued by my offer. Welcome aboard, chap. Of course, you'll need to swear your fealty to your new Lords, but, that can wait. Have a Drink! Kick up your legs, and lets hear some about you first"

Application Form

Code:
[align=center]Image goes here
[/align]

[color=#FFFFFF]Your Name:[/color]

[indent]-Name-[/indent]

[color=#FFFFFF]Your date of birth:[/color]

[indent]-DOB-[/indent]

[color=#FFFFFF]Your House of Birth:[/color]

[indent]-House-[/indent]

[color=#FFFFFF]Your Story: (And try and make it entertaining)[/color]

[indent]-Story-[/indent]

Members that are accepted will receive invitation and acceptance via PM.

[Image: LDsDXk9.png]

Your Name:

Julian Grayson

Your date of birth:

2 December 800 A.S.

Your House of Birth:

The United Kingdom of Bretonia

Your Story: (And try and make it entertaining)

I was born on Cambridge, the only heir to earl Hayden Grayson, so I got the standard package: best education and entertainment money could buy. Of course, as a Grayson, I excelled at both and surpassed the expectations. That got me in all kinds of spotlights, even those of the Bretonian Police Authority a couple of times. It appears they didn't appreciate me being the heart of the company and thinking outside the box.

The whole thing never resulted in anything more than a polite conversation and an eventual apology from the officers. Still, my father decided to send me off to New London. You may have heard of the Academy of Information Technology. Best place in the Kingdom if you wish to try and become an Ageira executive eventually. But I got enrolled in the Military Department; apparently, my father believed that it'd build character.

I've got to give the old man some credit though. If anything, I learned how to fly, shoot, and work the Neural Net. But most importantly, I learned how to fully incorporate my old way of life into military regulations (outright ignoring some of them at times, I'll admit that) and get away with it.

The problem is, after graduation they'd have me sit on New London and do some software work for the Armed Forces. Apparently, my father pulled some strings. The lifestyle promised to be good, but the job wasn't befitting. That's way below what a Grayson can do to aid the Realm. I figure your 'elite society' is the best way for me to live up to my potential, to lead a good life, and not end up being "a scallywag who missed all the fun sitting on New London".
[Image: OnAu25G.jpg]

Your Name:

Eain Rousseau

Your date of birth:

November 12th 799 A.S

Your House of Birth:

Her Majesty's Kingdom, Bretonia.

Your Story: (And try and make it entertaining)

I suppose my former criminal record might come across as concerning, but let me put my youthful follies into perspective. I met a rather pretty girl who worked with the Mollys, now, the way she had talked up the Molly movement as being glorious freedom fighters, I had assumed their lifestyles were up to par. However, they lived in pigsties and barely spoke a word that my ears could interpret. I had flung myself into a façade out of careless ambition. And all for some lady with blue eyes who had me under her thumb for the time being.

Boring story encapsulated into a nut-shell of sorts, I stole her Sutinga, made my way back home, cleared my name, sold her Sutinga out of spite, purchased an Eagle and got my feet planted on the solid ground of the Royal Court once more. It's been an uphill battle to reclaim my reputation, but there's nothing slander and dirty underwear along with incriminating photos can't fix. I consider myself a man of perseverance, I do not take no for an answer, and if I cannot beat it, I'll bloody buy it.

I have some experience as a former policeman of her Majesty's Kingdom, and as such I know how to shoot forwards and perhaps not miss every now and then. I enjoy the shocking speed of my current ship choice, but I wouldn't be opposed to some more.. exotic choices if such could be procured in the future.

I'm here now to further my status as a Court Noble and receive some due recognition in service to the Queen and her realm, however indirectly and roguishly I accomplish said objectives. I believe I'd be a fine asset to this little society, mostly through persuasion. If people won't see things our way, I'll pay someone to follow them for a day and gather enough leverage to make them our best friends until death do us part.

Perhaps this is why my family crest depicts a snake coiled around a sword.

Welcome to the Club, Gentleman.

~Perfidious Albion