Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Office of National Security - Application Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Office of National Security
Application Center

With the rising threats within and outside of Liberty, namely Gallia and the local criminals, the ONS Directorate has decided that it is time to accept promising and aspiring people from all over the world to fight for our home. We are the operators that work behind the lines, we are the eyes that watch over the population. Be advised, we do not accept everyone, each applicant has to prove themselves before we trust them a place within our ranks. Each pilot will be tasked to fulfill a mission before they are being allowed to wear our uniforms. It is heavily advised for every applicant to refer to our Information Center[1] prior to sending an application. Once your application has been reviewed you will either be denied or accepted. A responsible operative will provide you with instructions once your application was accepted. The application form can be found below, good luck.

[Image: r5JYVc6.png]
Application Form

"The problem to be solved is, not what form of government is perfect, but which of the forms is least imperfect."
- James Madison

Code:
[pi amount=15][color=#3a4e77][align=justify][font=Roboto][align=center][size=x-large][b][color=#c1d5ff]Office of National Security[/color][/b][/size]
[size=xx-small][color=#c1d5ff]Application Form[/color][/size][/align]

[b][color=#c1d5ff]Name:[/color][/b] <First Name> <Middle Name (Delete if none)> <Last Name>

[b][color=#c1d5ff]Are you a prior member of the ONS or any other LSF Department?[/color][/b] [] Yes - ID #<ID Number, optional, delete if none> [] No

[b][color=#c1d5ff]Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy):[/color][/b] <Your answer> [b][color=#c1d5ff]Your previous LSF Division (leave blank if none):[/color][/b] <Your answer>

[b][color=#c1d5ff]Current residence:[/color][/b] <Your answer    [b][color=#c1d5ff]Contact details:[/color][/b] <Your Discord Name and Number>

[b][color=#c1d5ff]Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms):[/color][/b] <Your answer> [b][color=#c1d5ff]Suffix (Jr., Sr., other):[/color][/b] <Your answer> [b][color=#c1d5ff]Gender:[/color][/b] [] Male [] Female

[b][color=#c1d5ff]Education:[/color][/b] Highest degree attained.

[indent][] High School Diploma

[] Bachelor's degree (BS, BA, BCom etc.)

[] Master's degree (MS, MA, MBA, etc.)

[] Doctorate

[] Other: <Your answer>

[color=#c1d5ff]Year awarded:[/color] <Your answer>[/indent]

[b][color=#c1d5ff]Ethical Standing:[/color][/b] [] Check here if you have ever been convicted of a felony.

[indent][color=#c1d5ff]If the answer is yes, provide details:[/color] <Your answer, delete if no>[/indent]

[b][color=#c1d5ff]Other prior background:[/color][/b] Check the institution or companies you were affiliated with.

[indent][] Liberty Navy
[indent][color=#c1d5ff]Official institutions (leave blank if none):[/color] [] [LN] - Liberty Navy Primary Fleet; [] 5th| Fifth Liberty Navy Fleet[/indent]

[] Liberty Police Incorporated
[indent][color=#c1d5ff]Official institutions (leave blank if none):[/color] [] LPI- Liberty Police Incorporated[/indent]

[] Deep Space Engineering

[] Ageira Technologies
[indent][color=#c1d5ff]Official institutions (leave blank if none):[/color] [] Ageira~ Ageira Technologies[/indent]

[] Cryer Pharmaceuticals

[] Interspace Commerce
[indent][color=#c1d5ff]Official institutions (leave blank if none):[/color] [] IC| Interspace Commerce[/indent]

[] Other: <Your previous faction alignment, delete if none)
[indent][color=#c1d5ff]Official institutions (leave blank if none):[/color] [] <Official Faction Tag> <Official Faction Name, delete both if blank>[/indent][/indent]

[b][color=#c1d5ff]Biography:[/color][/b] Provide a brief summary of your previous life and experiences.

<Your answer>[/font][/align][/color][/pi]

Application Form

Name: Carl Reed Wilson, Jr.

Are you a prior member of the ONS or any other LSF Department? [|] Yes [] No

Date of birth (mm/dd/yyy): 05/17/795 Your previous LSF Division: LSF Elite Academy Student

Current residence: Planet Denver, ColoradoContact details: Cyber Byte#8592

Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms): Mr. Suffix (Jr., Sr., other): Jr. Gender: [|] Male [] Female

Education: Highest degree attained.

[] High School Diploma

[|] Bachelor's degree (BS, BA, BCom etc.)

[] Doctorate

[] Other:

Year awarded: 822 A.S., 825 A.S. (LSF Academy)

Ethical Standing: [] Check here if you have ever been convicted of a felony.

If the answer is yes, provide details:

Other prior background: Check the institution or companies you were affiliated with.

[] Liberty Navy
Official institutions (leave blank if none): [] [LN] - Liberty Navy Primary Fleet; [] 5th| Fifth Liberty Navy Fleet

Official institutions (leave blank if none): [] LPI- Liberty Police Incorporated

[] Ageira Technologies
Official institutions (leave blank if none): [] Ageira~ Ageira Technologies

[] Cryer Pharmaceuticals

[] Interspace Commerce
Official institutions (leave blank if none): [] IC| Interspace Commerce

[|] Other: Denver University
Official institutions (leave blank if none): []

Biography: I am Carl Reed Wilson, Jr. I grew up on Planet Denver, in a farmer's household. I mostly tended to the machines, and made sure they operated the farms correctly. However, my passions at the time were my studies. I excelled throughout grade school, and then went to the Denver University, the most prestigious school on the planet.

However, my background as a person from the lower end of the income chain did not sit well with the rich people who got in through loopholes in the system. It was there that I was almost expelled from the University through false accusations and lies, and then turned the situation around by orchestrating a large bust of corrupt staff members by reporting the situation to the ONS.

ONS helped me and my movement there back in 822, but 3 years have passed since then. The staff members may have been fired, and the rich kids may have been expelled, but that did not stop them from entering my name into a blacklist in the job force. I found it almost impossible to get a job on any of the major cities in Denver, and I didn't want to go back to farming, so I really only had one choice: Join the law enforcement.

At the time, the war with Rheinland was still going strong, so the Navy was a no-go, and I had already been blacklisted from LPI for reasons above, so I decided to enter the prestigious LSF academy on-world. Most of my credits from Denver transferred, but I still had to spend 2 years there, and the last few months on Dartmouth.

All in all, I can say that I am ready to join ONS, and get some field experience before becoming a true agent of Libertonian Law.

Mr. Wilson.

The Directorate of the Office of National Security has reviewed your application and is happy to confirm you as accepted for a position as an Agent-in-Training. You will be contacted by an operative as soon as possible where you will receive further instructions. This is an automated message. Replies deactivated.

Application Form

Name:Thomas Norris

Are you a prior member of the ONS or any other LSF Department?No

Date of birth: 06/04/789> Your previous LSF Division:

Current residence:Planet Denver, Colorado Contact details: (Not in function)

Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms): Mr. Suffix (Jr., Sr., other): Sr. Gender: Male

[] High School Diploma

[] Bachelor's degree (BS, BA, BCom etc.)

[] Doctorate

[] Other: -

Year awarded: 07/04/819 A.S.

Ethical Standing:

Other prior background: Check the institution or companies you were affiliated with.

[] Liberty Navy
Official institutions (leave blank if none): [] [LN] - Liberty Navy Primary Fleet; [] 5th| Fifth Liberty Navy Fleet

Official institutions (leave blank if none): [] LPI- Liberty Police Incorporated

[] Ageira Technologies

[] Cryer Pharmaceuticals

[] Interspace Commerce

[] Other:
Official institutions (leave blank if none): [] <Official Faction Tag> <Official Faction Name, delete both if blank>

Biography:My name is Colin Norris. My place of birth is Planet Denver. I was born in the noble family Norris. As a child of Norris it was my fortune to become a member of the ONS and to fight for ONS's great ambitions, hence I was raised to fullfill my duties. Due to the rank of my family I was allowed to visit military academies to become a proper royalist and captaine. Thanks to this our Crown has allowed me to serve as captaine of a Liberty Battlecruiser Secondary Fleet. As such I have fought 3 years in the Directly bordering sistems Front, participated in many skirmishes in Cortez, Magellan and took part in the Battle.
Yet I am encouraging my crew to throw down every enemy who dares to question the LSF.

Mr. Norris:

The Directorate of the Office of National Security has reviewed your application and decided to deny your application. Reasons were sent to you privately together with advice for a possible re-try. You may re-apply in 2 weeks. This is an automated message. Replies deactivated.

Application Form

Name: Makoto Nijima.

Are you a prior member of the ONS or any other LSF Department? Yes [] [|] No

Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy): 02.10.798 A.S. Your previous LSF Division (leave blank if none):

Current residence: Planet Houston, Crichton Springs. Contact details: Honeytea#5863

Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms): Ms. Suffix (Jr., Sr., other):Gender: [] Male [|] Female

[] High School Diploma

[|] Bachelor's degree (BS, BA, BCom etc.)

[] Doctorate

[] Other:

Year awarded: 822 A.S.

[] Liberty Navy

[|] Liberty Police Incorporated

[] Ageira Technologies

[] Cryer Pharmaceuticals

[] Interspace Commerce

Biography: My name is Nijima Makoto, and, as you might've already guess - i was born and raised in Kusari, in quite an average family of local police officer and a high-ranked investigator; even through mother and father were mostly away due to the specific of their job most of the responsibilities at home was entrusted to my elder sister, Sae, who was already over sixteen on that day, and attended college for the half of the day, and somehow had time to do all the things at home while i was growing and so i could attend school and study. Thus i've felt responsibility for every step i take, and that i need to try as hard as i can to achieve the best results in studying. I knew she was putting a lot of efforts into my well-being, upholding her expectations was the least i could do.

My efforts have paid for themselves - with a Bachelor's degree in legal science, and a search for the employment; during the three years i've spent some time seeking for an appropriate job, bothering different agencies, spending some time here and there, but not really feeling the place was fitting my ambitions and the efforts i was generally putting into the job. I expect Office on National Security and me to fit each other perfectly.

Ms. Nijima:

The Directorate of the Office of National Security has reviewed your application and is happy to confirm you as accepted for a position as an Agent-in-Training. You will be contacted by an operative as soon as possible where you will receive further instructions. This is an automated message. Replies deactivated.

Application Form

Name: Scarlet Marie Sharp

Are you a prior member of the ONS or any other LSF Department? [] Yes [X] No

Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy): 9.6.801. Your previous LSF Division (leave blank if none): <Your answer>

Current residence: Planet Manhattan Contact details: The Bad PandaMan#6903

Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms): Ms Suffix (Jr., Sr., other):Gender: [] Male [X] Female

[] High School Diploma

[X] Bachelor's degree (BS, BA, BCom etc.)

[] Doctorate

[] Other: <Your answer>

Year awarded: 824.

[X] Liberty Navy
Official institutions (leave blank if none): [] [LN] - Liberty Navy Primary Fleet; [X] 5th| Fifth Liberty Navy Fleet

[] Ageira Technologies

[] Cryer Pharmaceuticals

[] Interspace Commerce

[] Other:
Official institutions (leave blank if none):

Biography: Provide a brief summary of your previous life and experiences.

Scarlet Marie Sharp, a Bretonian with a powerful will to hunt bad guys that threaten the everyday lives of citizens and other commoners. Born within a normal or lets say common family, learning to fly and to protect myself was not such a problem, but the need for something more dragged the wish to protect others and so it was. Passing the West Point did not prove too much of a problem and it got me ready for real action. From Cambridge to Manhattan, I have seen lots of destruction and it is about time to put an end to it.

Ms. Sharp:

The Directorate of the Office of National Security has reviewed your application and decided to put it as pending until you have provided us with the necessary contact details over private communications. If provided within the next two (2) days, your application will be accepted and you will be contacted by an operative with further instructions. This is an automated message. Replies deactivated