Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Listed Administrators, CoF || CC: SCRA, SCEC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 07/04/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: "Higan", "Consensus Multiplex", "Trade Equip Base", Confederation of Zoners, SCRA

Legal inquiry

To attention of whoever is in charge of aforementioned space installations.

The Order Overwatch was made aware or discovered though reconaissance flights multiple new installations within space commonly acknowledged to be in some degree administrated by Zoner Confederations or their vassals/subordinates. A concerned third party asked The Order to act as intermediary to formally request identification and legal status of following bases from their administrators and/or CoF. While Hispanic Omicrons are largely not our concern, we handle any information provided to us by our collaborators and allies as matters concerning The Order alike.

Consensus Multiplex, Omicron Kappa, within NFZ
Trade Equip Base, Omicron Theta, within NFZ
Forward Base Higan, Omicron Theta

The Order currently does not plan on besieging any of the above listed space stations given their threat projection is minimal, however we reserve right to change our intentions in view to more recent reports that claim otherwise. Our co-operator in terms of Omicron constellation peace keeping has been granted access to this communication as per previous agreements between us.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Alessa Samson
Recipient: Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Subject: Consensus Multiplex

Good evening Grand Admiral Michal Golanski,

the Consensus Multiplex is being constructed and owned by our organisation the Zoner Consensus. First, for an instant clarification. With this the Zoner Consensus has an agreement with the Ingenuus Research Group, who are in this matter representatives of the Confederation of Freeports, to construct an orbital station at planet Tirane.
The Zoner Consensus as an organisation has decided to support the good parts of humanity and dropped the violent ones. We seek to approach and advance our environment and ourselves through a continuous improvement of education, research and knowledge. The Edgeworld University and the Sol Project, as a strong historical and an elite educational component are general parts in that.
The Consensus Multiplex in this aspect is the host for the Edgeworld University, contains our headquarter and offices and labs of the other organisations of the Zoner Consensus.
You are welcome and we invite the people from the Order society to visit the Consensus Multiplex for educational purposes.

Wishing you the best.
[Image: uDcz3Hq.png]
INCOMING MESSAGE

[Image: iEG7iwC.png]
[Image: ilcTAr0.jpg]
TO: Zoner Consensus
RE: Consensus Muliplex
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
Dear Mrs. Samson,

On behalf of SCEC we extend our apologies for letting this confusion happen. However, you must understand our concerns given how dangerous Omicrons are. it is a relief to see that the facility is in concordance with local zoners and poses no threat. Moreover, we are pleased to see more scientific efforts in the region, as a scientist I do commend you on the progress and wish you success in your research and educational endeavours.

With respect,
SCEC CRO Dr. Mstislav Belov

END OF MESSAGE
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 10/04/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Outer Edge University, Confederation of Zoners, SCRA

Legal inquiry

Miss Samson, thank you for quick clarification.

While The Ingenuus remains in state of war with The Order over our differences - dispute that I do not intend for Confederation aparatus to be involved in - I cannot claim that you in particular have wroged us in any way. The Order Overwatch General Assembly promptly acknowledged Consensus Multiplex as legal and non-threatening installation in eyes of both Protectorate and Zoner Confederation. With this comes guarantee that no loyalist Order and Allied craft will lay siege to your base.

The unknown annex to Corfu is already gone, eliminating it from equation. Higan on other hand, observed daily by The Order scouts had been reported to be abandoned in haste with signs of immediate tear and wear detected by surface scans. Taking into account that the owners of the station had not came forward to The Order, we have to assume that it belongs to third party hiding from The Order forces. Allied vessels will monitor the already decaying depots demise and if needed, dismantle it by force to prevent falling it from enemy hands.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
[Image: VnkwWFJ.png]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

Security Encryption: HIGH
Message transmitted to Order Overwatch.

Privyet.

SCRA has been keeping an eye on these 'rogue' modular facilities since the initial report, alongside the Expansion Corps. It's good to see that affairs have been going along smoothly in regards to this, nonetheless our Omicron-bound long range patrols will be available in the event more firepower is required.

For the Motherland, for the Revolution.

Premier Selim out.

[Image: sD7YI3K.gif]
Origin: [REDACTED] | EXCEPTION @ 4x192AC5FE - CLIENT_RETURNED_BAD_METADATA
Sender: "Yorha"| EXCEPTION @ 4x192AC5FE - CLIENT_RETURNED_BAD_METADATA
Recipients: MICHAL GOLANSKI | RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: NONE | CONNECTION UNSECURE - PUBLICALLY VISIBLE
Format: Audio
Subject: NONE
Priority: HIGH

Golanski.

A fool you are to alert us to your intents. We will return for your head one day.
I for one will take great pleasure in using it as a soccer ball.

Yorha.

COMMS TERMINATED

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Alessa Samson
Recipient: Listed
Subject: Consensus Multiplex

Good evening,

thank you for the concession for the Consensus Multiplex. In fact as your group might remind, in my short time as the CEO of the Ingenuus Research Group I assured you my cooperation in Order's questions about the former CEO Dr. James Erzie. Today, my assurance to you is that the Zoner Consensus is much of a show-case organisation of true neutral Zoners.
I am repeating here which also is directed to the Coalition. You are most welcome to assign students and even lecturers from your societies. I'm certain that the Coalition could provide a wide range of civilians an interesting course about history and their political form. However in case of any interest for that I ask you to contact the Edgeworld University directly.

Wishing you the best.
[Image: uDcz3Hq.png]