Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SCEC "Sipukha" Mission Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SCEC Mission Debriefing
[Image: cFN6WiH.png]
To: Task Force Major Anatoliy Grachov
WARNING: TOP SECRET

Major Grachov!

My name is Mindaugas Šimkus, captain of the 3rd company of the 89th mechanised special battalion of Coalition Space Troopers. I act as a secretary for HCTSA and SCEC honourary guard and am responsible for conveying important messages for the military personnel attached to SCEC. As of now, I will be responsible for transmitting requests from above and receiving your reports to communicate them directly to the department that requested them. It is my honour to make acquaintance with you, comrade Grachov!

Engineers of Division of technology acquisition (DTA) requested some industrial intelligence on a few objects. We here in 89th Special Battalion also require some intel on a few celestial bodies for covert ops. Therefore, we contact TFS "Sipukha" to assist us in that matter.

The missions:

1) Scout planet Kyushu, Kyushu system, Kusari.
Additional objectives: obtain samples of the local rice and fertilisers; question locals at to the process of growing rice and possible usage of unique chemicals / technologies.

2) Scout planet De Aar, Omicron Rho system, Core territory.
Additional objectives: take hostage of Core pilot or staff member; place a stealth-beacon upon the planet; study for "nomads'" presence in the system.

3) Find route to Picardy system.
Additional objectives: gather info on local factions and scientific activity.

4) <<PRIORITY>> Scout planet Atka, Hudson system, Border Worlds. Place an automatic reconnaissance beacon on the surface
Additional objectives: deliver and spread propaganda among local Planetform staff; take hostage/inquisition of Planetform research staff; obtaining any information on Cold Bay Depot as to the possibility of 89th special battalion to carry our a swift boarding of the facility; Scout Manitoba station for any vulnerabilities and for estimation of whether armed support may come to Cold Bay Depot.

The command hopes, Major Grachov, that "Sipukha" can greatly help in advancement of missions listed above. For successful performance of a mission a remuneration of 5 million social credits will be provided, and additional 5 million if any of additional objectives are fulfilled. The command also reminded of the upmost priority of REMAINING STEALTHY.

For the ease of reporting, the following template can be used, although other forms of reports are also welcome.

Ever ready to serve the Motherland!
I, captain Šimkus salute You!

End of the report
SCEC Mission Debriefing
[Image: pXo4QJJ.png]
To: Task Force "Sipukha" Agents

Comrades!

Is is always reassuring to know that the scientific efforts of our Motherland are always protected by the ever vigilant gaze of "Sipukha" agents. Today I want to bring to your attention the matter of your specialty. Recently, a captain of logistics vessel CPS "Pskov" reported the unusually suspicious interest of some ETA "Harpy" and possibly some organisation behind that pilot, allegedly of the Outcast in our activities and data on planet Braillia. You are well aware of what we are doing there and why it should not be disclosed. We attach the transcript provided by the captain here.

Yet, we know nothing of this "Harpy" and why he/she is interested in Braillia. Therefore, I call upon you to serve your Motherland and carry out the following objectives in this regard:
  1. collect general information on Eta "Harpy" and the group he/she represents: IFF, objectives, diplomatic status, sphere of operation and interest.
  2. figure out their technical and research capabilities and the possibility of circumventing our defenses in Kiev system.
  3. learn about their intentions and interests in the Reapers of Sirius and planet Braillia.
  4. OPTIONAL: passive surveillance is generally advisable. If combat situation arises, opt to capture the pilot alive for further questioning.

SCEC is ready to generously remunerate the possible risks in the form of 50.000.000 Social Credits regarding any of the aforementioned goals. Additional bonus of 10.000.000 SC is possible in case of carrying out all the objectives (excluding optional). We also sent request to SCRA HC regarding the issue. Other Coalition pilots of SCRA or Militsiya affiliation are encouraged to join the mission and will be provided with remuneration respectively.

Hail the Unity of our People!

With respect,
SCEC CRP Dr. Mstislav Belov

End of the report
---
SCEC Mission Debriefing
[Image: pXo4QJJ.png]
To: Lt. Alexander Stanislavsky

Agent Stanislavsky,

In view of recent project commenced, you are assigned to personal mission of crucial importance. This informations is strictly confidential and is not to be shared with personnel outside TFS and SCEC HC.

In order to speed up our efforts on project CONFIDENTIAL you are dispatched to infiltrate CONFIDENTIAL under different name and IFF. SCEC will provide you with civilian ship and forged documents. You are to establish communication with CONFIDENTIAL either as a freelancer or apply for the membership in the organisation itself. Your primary objectives:
  • establish contact with the organisation in question;
  • gain access to and infiltrate one of their research facilities;
  • collect the data on on-going research, supply lines, and production networks;
  • obtain sample / blueprint of CONFIDENTIAL technology;
  • organise the delivery of the aforementioned data.

Your secondary obectives are to be carried out if possible and skipped only in case of necessity:
  • get admitted into organisation;
  • recruit other members of the organisation for the Coalition. Necessary funds shall be provided to you;
  • establish regular supply of the samples to Coalition;
  • exit the infiltartion without CONFIDENTIAL noticing.

I should remind that everything here is strictly confidential. You are not to raise any suspicion and obtain any samples and data possible - we in the HC will decide later on what is of use. In case you manage to convince the members of CONFIDENTIAL to be our informants, make sure you take care of their security. Should you succeed - inform the HC immediately and you will receive further details on establish effective informant network. It is also possible to use hired freelancer for this mission should they agree to confidential terms and be wise to keep the secrecy. I should not remind that while incognito you are allowed to engage any third party as a member of CONFIDENTIAL or as freelancer in conformity with the local laws and regulation and even to engage Coalition vessels (wihout inflicting critical damage or causing them to be capture; just imitation of the fight) not to raise any suspicions. In case of being disclosed, leave no witnesses. Also mind that we can not be certain of possibility to rescue you if captured, so avoid that at all cost. A cyanide pill will be provided.

We believe in your prudence and professionalism, Lieutenant, do not let us down. This task if of high priority and must be accoplished successfully. Please, report here acknowledging the instructions. In case you have any suggestions and/or objections, state them here. Further instructions on CONFIDENTIAL will be explained personally for maximum security.

For Motherland!

With respect,
SCEC CRP Dr. Mstislav Belov

End of the report
[Image: oZHXDMS.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
TO: Task Force "Sipukha" Agents

...encryption code authorized
...loading data

Greetings, comrades. For Coalition industry automatization boosting, one of task - collect and study as many AI technologies as we can. Right now we have enough pieces of sentient machines from Kappa system, but due alien origin their technologies not suitable for fast implementing.

In this time we continue receive messages about abnormal activity of Cult of Technology in Sirius. Your task:
  • Perform sweep scan of not surveyed yet systems.
  • Check RED systems.
  • About results report only through secured channels.
Systems list and additional information in your headquarter. And remember - Coalition Peoples await results from us.

END OF TRANSMISSION
[Image: bfCqLNS.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
RECIPIENT: SCEC Personnel, TFS Agents.
SOURCE: Mykolaiv Research Station, Omega 52.
SUBJECT: Missions.

...encryption code authorized
...loading data

Privetstuvuyu, comrades.

Even though, there has been a lot of bad times within our corporation, our works should not be halted. As you all know, the C.R.O has been in deep medication so I, permanently will be in charge from now on, rather than overseeing. There has been some tasks that I need you all agents to do, under the command of Major. Anatoliy Grachov. The objectives are described below.

There has been some confusion and maybe hoaxes around this peculiar system, maybe or maybe not known as Thuringia. It is totally unknown to us, but the tales of this aforementioned system is quite, bizzare. Not a lot, technically nothing is known, except that it might be located somewhere in the Rheinland. Now, we all know, that because of the war, Rheinland has been going through a highly security protocol, as our agents operating in the deep Stuttgart relayed to us. So, staying cautious about the surrounding and approaching the colony with smaller vessels is deemed perfect. But, rather than that, survey shows that a jump expedition can be better, in many aspects.

Planet Tomioka is another beautiful planet, sustainable life with it's own exploitable resources. In our past expedition, led by myself, we got to look at it from a very good angle, as one of our agent, known as Xiang, Yi could easily get through the planetary atmosphere, it is with no doubt that infiltration operation can be quite easy. Learning about the Kusari fronts, as well as Gallia, can be commenced from that location. As there is low traffic, spreading the wings would not be that much of a problem, but I suggest staying cautious. One does not knows when a problem is going to occur.

Main Missions

• [PRIORITY] Find information about Thuringia
  • Side Objectives: Collect Intel about the war, forward operating bases and spread propaganda, should the need arise.

• Find information about the Kusarian fronts.
  • Side Objectives: Collect information about the Planet Tomioka, installations in the heart of Kusari, Gallian operating bases inside Taus. Place an automatic reconnaissance beacon in the surface of the Planet.

Side Missions

• Scout planet De Aar, Omicron Rho system, Core territory.
  • Side Objectives: Take hostage of a Core pilot or staff member; place a stealth-beacon upon the planet; study for "Nomad'" presence in the system.

• Find route to Picardy system.
  • Side Objectives: gather info on local factions, scientific activities as well as military.

The Commissarat hopes the best. For successful performance of a mission, a remuneration of 5 million social credits will be provided, and additional 5 million if any of side objectives are fulfilled. Remaining stealthy is suggested, at utmost. The reports, should any of the aforementioned tasks be completed, are to be compiled on the communication channel. I have left an attachment for 'ease of reporting', down below. That is all, for now. Hoping, you won't let me down my fellow comrades. Dosvidanya.
[Image: gvuwB4Y.png]
HCSTA A.Novikov,
С Уважением,
Для Родины.
Attachment(s):

END OF THE COMMUNICATION
Incoming Transmission...

[Image: doGxgWY.jpg][Image: FVlTTsG.jpg]

loading data...

...data recieved...

opening file...

[Image: 0a7d35db501416dc.png]

Encryption: ΣnςrƴρťıΩN: ΛΣŜ-256
Date: 22.01. 826 A.S.
To: High Commissar, Alexey Novikov
Subject: Thuringia

Privyet High Commissar Novikov,

Since I heard a time ago from the Unioners they know a way inside Thuringia, I waited in Frankfurt until they showed up. Since they would be suspicious if I wouldn't show that I am truly Coalition Personal, I had to use my Bomber with the SCEC identification.

I encountered 2 Unioner Pilots, they showed me not only the entrance from Frankfurt but told me also about a Jumphole leading towards Hamburg and towards Puerto Rico. They showed me also the Unioner Cruiser that is stationed in Thuringia to monitor it.
I also found a Bundschuh Base near the Jumphole to Puerto Rico, I will upload all positions to our map.

I will attach the whole interaction at the end.

Regards,

Attachments: Record

For Sirius, for the Coalition,
into the Shadows, to shine with bright.

Signed,
Mary Annelise Dross,
Senior Leutenant.

...Transmission closed