Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An: Amina Rodriges // Von: Annika Einfalt, Die Weibe Rose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: xRenhnC.png]

Absender: Aktivist Annika Einfalt
Empfänger: Amina Rodriges
Encryption: Medium

[Image: hYNkyQX.gif?1]
Mein schatz,

First of all, danke for this meeting today. It's sad, that we were interrupted by your "friends" from the Kampfgruppe Harmony, but I can understand this situation.

However, I would like to show you a couple of press releases about your dear friends from Die Alster Union and ask...

What do you think about it?

-Annika Einfalt, Aktivist und Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
Statement - Case: Alster Shipyard Terrorist
Public statement to the people of Rheinland and the Unioners
Rheinland wide Emergency Civil Broadcast

FÜR RHEINLAND!

Amina,

Just want to resend again this transmission. You know, if you leave me without any reply, I will be rather upset or even dissapointed.

Anhang:
Nein

FÜR RHEINLAND!
[Image: CWNJqdl.png]

Sender:Commander Amina Rodriges
Receiver:Annika Einfalt
Encryption:Medium

Well Hello miss Einfalt.
I have clear studiet the actions that happend there and the only thing that i can and want to say is that this is the war. Bad things always happen i also lost friends in war.. but i need also to say that i dont belive in mainstream media others do i dont. I was glad that we had somesort of connection and we didnt fight against us but for futher i will simply follow my orders even if that means i have to kill someone. Im a loyal but not blind follower i can see what is happening in Rheinland and Liberty. its for now just a warning but next time i see a pilot from DWR i wont be so nice and dont fire on you or hold my allieds back because i wasnt harmed.

Amina Rodriges
Commander of the SSRT

A dissapointment,

The war between whom? Unioners and civilian workers from Alster shipyard? I'm not even going to say anything else.
The first encounter gave me the false opinion about you. You will never save Liberty. You will never see your families again.
You are indeed nothing more, but a blind follower.
Enjoy the damned world, which was created by you.

Anhang:
Nein

FÜR RHEINLAND!