Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers.| From: Tanya von Falkenberg.| Subject: Stefanie von Falkenberg.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message Received
Neural Net Access Code 9.492.0028.89

Date: 17.04.825 AS 04:25 SST.
To: The Lane Hackers.
Topic: Stefanie von Falkenberg.
Origin: Omega-49, Planet Gran Canaria.
Encryption: Unbreakable.

Sehr geehrte, Lane Hacker affiliates and Professors,

You may not remember me, but i remember you and your operatives well enough since the only case The White Rose have had with The Lane Hackers: regarding The Vault that was discovered in the atmosphere of planet Baltrum in Sigma-15. Back then, you have proven yourself extremely proficient in gathering and summarizing large amounts of data in relatively small time, doing your job smooth and steady.

My name is Tanya von Falkenberg, and a lot changed since that day.

The major change is that i am no longer affiliated with either White Rose or Vollksrevolution, and currently focused on tracking down the person that mattered - and still matters a lot for me; unfortunately, Stefanie von Falkenberg has gone missing during the recent attack on Bruchsal. Under no means i would ask you to assign any of your existing assets to fulfill that personal request, however, any piece of information obtained would be rewarded generously.

I am looking forward to your response.

Attachments: None.

End of Message
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74a.png][Image: 3.png]

Greetings, miss von Falkenberg.

Allow me a quick introduction: I am Deceiver Maximillian Largo of the Lane Hackers, and I was asked by our Professorship to answer this communication of yours.

I took the liberty of consulting our operation records beforehand, checking them quite thoroughly. However, there now is a little...discrepancy between those records and your person.

Back then, we used to work alongside Oberst Tanya von Degurechaff of Die Weisse Rose. Yet, now you claim that you no longer work for DWR. To be honest, miss - we do not know yet if you are the very same person we worked together with.

I would kindly ask of you to answer these simple doubts of mine:

- Firstly, I'd ask you if the person of Tanya von Degurechaff that we have in our records actually coincides with yours, miss von Falkenberg;

- Secondly, should you prove to be the very same person we worked with - it makes me consider the reason why we would pledge our sophisticated and advanced technology to your aid;

- Lastly, I would also ask you how are your current relations with the Bundschuh movement.

I will await your most enlightening answer.

Salutations,
Maximillian Largo

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Message Received

To: Maximillian Largo.
Origin: Omega-49, Planet Gran Canaria.

Sehr geehrte, herr Largo,

Your concerns are understandable. As well as they are unnecessary, considering how i have considered it strange to notify of being married in a quite uncommon way - one that society would barely approve with it's current state of affairs. This was followed with my choice to keep her surname instead of mine as an expression of my affection.

Honestly, i see no real opportunity to somehow confirm my identity; considering the recent shifts within the movement - i have soon found my rank adjusted, and most of my access revoked, the only file i have managed to take off the database was my dossier. Not sure if it will be of any use, but i will attach it below anyway as it may be of some help.

In the current state of affairs that's pretty much everything i can provide you with, aside from my actual papers. Personal meeting may arranged as well, the only difference at hand is that i have my title and all my privelegies revoked. Currently, i possess quite a loose affiliation, and i would probably like to have it that way, and i have little to no connections to Bundschuh movement and Rheinland.
Speaking of which - current Generaloberst, Albert Weis, would possibly be able to confirm my identity, as the only valuable contact that i still have in the ranks of Die Weiße Rose.

To be honest - you have no reasons to utilize your 'sophisticated and advanced' technology to my aid. I merely have an opportunity of sparing a vast amount of credits, which you probably will not be interested in, and a 'Corvo' class explorer refitted in Omicrons for performing scientific purposes in conditions of Dark Matter Storm.

Nothing matters for me more than finding Stefanie.

End of Message
...uploading.data...

We have compared the voice samples from both your dossier and our recorded samples, and the result was positive. There will be no need to disturb mister Albert Weis of DWR for such a trivial matter.

Before starting, I'd like you to wire the meager sum of 15.000.000 Credits to Maximillian.Largo - let us define this as...'upfront cash', per say.

In the meanwhile you wire the aforementioned sum, I'll have ask you several questions about miss Stefanie von Falkenberg in order to possibly clear some...obfuscations:
- Was she affiliated with any organization(s) before her disappearance? If so, which one(s)?
- Did she have any enemies? If so, do you know any that wished to make her vanish?
- Where was she seen last before disappearing?
- Before her disappearance, did she had any notable and/or suspicious contacts both via Neural Net (eg. communication bursts) or physical meetings?

In addition, we would require Stefanie's personal dossier so that we can thoroughly analyze and investigate it - no stone should be left unturned, you know.

I will await your clarifying answer.

Salutations,
Maximillian Largo

Message Received

Date: 19.04.825 AS 07:43 SST.
Origin: Freeport 14, Alberta, House of Liberty.

Here is the confirmation of the requested sum of credits being wired.

Before Stefanie's disappearance, she have occupied the title of Generaloberst of Die Weiße Rose and had the affiliation with this group, as well as Bundschuh in general; concerning the possibly hostile entities - i personally suspect so-called 'Spring Guard', which is another group within The Bundschuh movement. They are known forr an attempt to merge with Die Weiße Rose, which, however, have never succeeded due to Stefanie turning down this initiative of them.

I personally suspect them in organising the recent attack on Bruchsal, during which Stefanie has gone missing. Personally, i'd start with questioning their affiliates, as they might have something to do with it.
Second viable option would be looking towards Omega region, since there's plenty of groups she might've got in contact with, and, from questioning multiple hangar engineers on Bruchsal i have came to a conclusion that they have seen Stefanie taking her wraith and set approximate course to Dresden. Sensor system and long-range scanners were mostly offline during the time, so it can not be confirmed in any way.
As far as i am aware - she did not have neither of the contacts you have mentioned, neither any notable physical meetings. Maybe, something indeed have happened during all that mess on Bruchsal we've been cleaning up, something neither i, neither anyone of base personnel haven't noticed.

Unfortunately, i am afraid that Neural Net has no records i would provide you with and that would actually serve as a dossier to analyze, considering the fact that my Weiße Rose inner Neural Net access was revoked, and something widely avaliable does not seem to exist.
I bring you my sincere apologies for the inconvenience, and, if there's anything else i may assist you with - feel free to ask.

End of Message
...uploading.data...

I can confirm that the 'upfront cash' has been successfully received.

This trivial matter aside, what you did hand us is a solid start. We'll start investigating right away - we won't leave any path untrodden and any stone unturned in regards of any possible news regarding Stefanie.

On a side note, you spoke of the 'Spring Guard' - would you mind telling me who these individuals are? Perhaps they have news on her.

Salutations,
Maximillian Largo

Message Received

Origin: Alberta, Freeport 14, Liberty Sovereign space.

I can not really provide you with large amount of information about Spring Guard. While being another sub-faction - or so-called sect - they share pretty much common goals with White Rose, however, they share pretty common goals that we do, but, since we've had little to no contacts or interactions - their methods remain unknown to us, as well their allies and more detailed information about goals. However, considering my suspicions about their involvement in attack on Bruchsal and the lack of the information of their allies and drastical difference of their methods from the ones White Rose has at hand - first ones are militarists, and others are populists - i'd tread with utmost care when dealing with the mentioned entities. If you happen to unveil any details about it - feel free to direct it to current White Rose Generaloberst, Albert Weis. Every information package secured and transferred will be valued in 20.000.000 S.C.

Through, this is highly unlikely that the corresponding group of individuals has anything to do with Stefanie or is involved in her disappearance. At least, that would be the best outcome for them. Because otherwisely they lack common sense and the instinct of self-preservation, hence my violent blow would not take long.

However, that's pretty much everything i can tell you about Spring Guard.
And - i am infinitely grateful for your cooperation. Until next time. herr Largo, i am looking forward to the information you will be able to recover.

End of Message
...Operative.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 74c.png][Image: 2.png]

I have personally contacted the Order to recover any piece of information on Stefanie. However, I obtained dire news.

I was told that it is highly likely that she's dead, probably killed by her kidnappers - perhaps being the very same Spring Guard, perhaps to strenghten their position within the Bundschuh movement. No body or vessel wreckage was found. The main reason the Spring Guard wanted her dead, most certainly, is to strenghten their position within the Bundschuh movement.

And what would have been better than to kidnap and terminate the leading representative of the main Bundschuh faction within the movement.

Below, the excerpt of the information the Order forwarded me.

The payment should be wired to Maximillian.Largo.

Salutations,
Maximillian Largo