Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the HAF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is Miguel Sephardi leader of the Corsair Brotherhood. We are owners of the Omicron 91 system. We rule sovereign in Omicron 91, it belongs to us. Now due to treaty obligations (//Server Rules//) we will not completely revoke your docking rights on Alexandria base, but you are no longer welcome in the Omicron 91 system, and you are no longer welcome to base ships off of Alexandria. If you need something from Alexandria, you will dock, get it, and leave. You will not be under the protection of the Brotherhood while in Omicron 91, and until the Council says otherwise, you will be considered hostile by the Brotherhood. Clearly, our true Hermano's are all welcome to make use of the Alexandria facility.

End Comms.

It seems you HAF folks don't listen, as I thought my previous statement made things quite clear, yet last night the Commander of Alexandria base contacted me to let me know that 3 HAF ships had decided yet again to violate Omicron 91. I will say it in no more clear terms, if you are found in O 91 you will be destroyed. Comprende?

Elder Sephardi

yes, Sephardi.

We know you are owners of all O91, some of our soldiers who want go to your spaces will be punished.

HAF-G-Megadeath