Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »Recipient ID: The Council | From: Office of National Security
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: r5JYVc6.png]

April 19th, 824 A.S.
LNS Missouri, New York system

Opening transmission . . .

[Image: hLV4GMy.png]

Identification: Chandler, Mason
Recipient: The Council
Topic: Situation in Orkney; Support

Honorable leadership of the Council,

I am Mason Chandler, Special Agent and representative of the Office of National Security. Despite the fact that we were a non expected entity within the events around the Orkney system, I have allowed myself to provide support against the local Royal Navy defenders. While the my visit was rather short, the results[1] seem remarkable enough from our perspective. The reason we are establishing contact with you is the lack of anti-gallic-initiative within the Liberty Security Force in times where the Kingdom of Gallia is the biggest threat to our national security. The ONS considers this a failure from Liberty's side and wants to make up for it. In case you require assistance, we are ready to collaborate with your forces or on behalf of your operational recommendations to act against the enemy behind the lines and before they reach our borders. I am awaiting your reply.

A pleasant day.

[Image: q4Y5BK3.png]

Special Agent Chandler
Office of National Security
Department of Foreign Intelligence and Elimination

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: 100%
Encodage: __________ PLUS FORT

Source: ________ Marne, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Special Agent Mason Chandler _________ ONS|

Sujet: _________ Re: Situation in Orkney; Support

Transmission entrée...

Special Agent Chandler,

Je suis Général Pierre LaFlamme, current leader of The Council. We used to work with the Liberty Security Force in the past, et it saddens me to see their anti-GRN initiatives became of the past by now. It's good to see the Office of National Security trying to amend this et fill the gap the LSF left behind. We look forward to cooperate with you as well, on the same terms we used to work with the LSF.

Sincèrement,
Général Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
Général en Chef Du Conseil

Piéce(s) jointe(s):
N/A

[Image: aYg3Fq0.png]

April 22th, 824 A.S.
Fort Bush, New York system

Opening transmission . . .

[Image: hLV4GMy.png]

Identification: Chandler, Mason
Recipient: The Council
Topic: Situation in Orkney; Support

Général LaFlamme.

With the constant push of Gallia's Royal Navy, you are being offered to call for ONS ships for your help at any given operation as far as possible. We will try to keep ships ready for deployment at all times.

A pleasant day.

[Image: q4Y5BK3.png]

Special Agent Chandler
Office of National Security
Department of Foreign Intelligence and Elimination