Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cryer/Atka & Independent Medics || From: Your friend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CommID: Katherine Snow
Recipient: Cryer Pharmaceuticals, Atka, 17th Sigma

Planet Miura proxy -=/=- Okinawa, Hiroshima, 19th Sigma system, Tohoku
Gas Miner Ogashawa proxy -=/=- 13th, 17th, 19th, 59th Sigma system, Honshu, Okinawa

Encryption: The Burning Eye ~ Enigma43-86-56-Delta35-42-Fox34-62-25
Subject: A question

Greetings,

I am Katherine Snow, a very curious and adventurous engineer with a basic knowledge in Biomedical Engineering, from Liberty. And now why I am contacting you, I am looking for somebody who fully understands our brain and its capabilities. It's for one project of mine I would love to finish soon.

~Snow
~Incoming Transmission~

Greetings there i am James Cryer,CEO of Cryer Pharmaceuticals[CryerP] we can help you with some insight on bio-engineering but you need to be more specific.Are you in a need of prostetics?Or maybe bio-neural enchantment.
Contact me true this comm or you can contact me privetly ofcourse.

~Transmission Over~

Gas Miner Ogashawa proxy -=/=- 13th, 17th, 19th, 59th Sigma system, Honshu, Okinawa

Greetings,

I am looking for something special, either a medicament or bio neural enchantment which would increase operational capacity of the brain. Can you help me with that?

~Snow

Greetings,

I will leave this open for next 24 hours. After that this channel will be terminated.

~Snow