Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Lane Hackers | CC: The Order | Subject: Valuable assistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Dear colleagues,

You have all heard about the cowardly attack of the Core against Dabadoru Station in Omicron Delta system with no regard for civilian and innocent lives. They seek to complete the conquest of Omicron Delta as their Interspace Commerce lenders and bosses expect from them. The last time the IC-controlled APM dared to show itself in Liberty, I personally presented them a segment of our hospitality.

Do not fool yourselves, this attack was a calculated move with the end-plan being of course the Order's destruction.

The Lane Hackers will support our friend and provide valuable logistic support to their relief efforts. This will not only help the stalwart defenders of humanity but also strike a blow in Interspace's precious investment in the Edge Worlds.

Report your deliveries in this channel.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...Interruptor.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 2.png]

Good afternoon, Professor, esteemed allies. I have assigned my personal logistics unit to this task. Four shipments have been accomplished so far, and no disturbance have stopped us from doing this. We are going to keep it up at the same rate.

...Interruptor.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 2.png]

Willing in place. Ten more shipments have made it through all the disturbances that was encountered on the way from Omega-49 to Delta.

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 29/04/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Lane Hacker Professorship

Assistance rendered

Lane Hackers have greatly contributed to my personal growing impression that my cynicism is far greater than Omicron region demands to stay alive. My special gratitude goes to Felicity Willing for putting her life in danger to deliver deuterium to its destination.

It also proves that gesture of approving Lane Hackers to visit most of The Order Protectorate space was choice that in the longterm repaid us in kindness. Our enemies, the Core are bankrolled by Hacker's own great nemesis: the Interspace Commerce. The methods of warfare differ between our two organizations but the many-faced cancerous corruption is the same.

However that is discussion for more private channel.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
...Infiltrator.Blackfriar.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 119a.png][Image: 4.png]

Grand Admiral Golanski,

It is nice to hear from you once again. I do apologize for the late report but I am assured you understand. The moment I heard of the atrocity the Core committed I was urged to act and personally aid the Order in their efforts to repair Dabadoru. After all - the Core is our common nemesis; one that I strongly detest and I do seek any opportunity to harm[1] their operations - both in Liberty and Omicrons.

Under command of the Orange Dream I have managed to deliver 36,180[2] units of Deuterium to Freeport 11.