Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Implantation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kato slowly regained conscious. His body felt, different. Changed. Must have been some powerful drugs at the party.

The party.

Memory came back to him in one overwhelming wave. The party, the U4, the drive home.

The pain, the men.

Kato tried to open his eyes, but they refused. The tried to move his left arm with similar success. He tried the right. He tried the center.

Center?

This time Kato managed to open his eyes a crack. All three of them. The two on either side of his hairless head supported the larger center one. Just a crack, the central eye opened and he saw a stainless steel ceiling and a bright light overhead. His eye quickly shut and refused to open again. Kato tried, but to no avail. So, he would have to take stock other ways.

Kato, over the course of a minute, discovered he had two legs, although they were digi-grade and ended in hoofs. He had two arms, with two elbows and three fingers on each hand. His center arm only had one elbow but also had three fingers. His head was elongated and stretched out on some kind of cold metal table. And he was naked.

A soft clicking sound made itself known over the background noise of what had to be computers and other unknown equipment. It sounded like someone was typing on a keyboard. Presently, a strange voice was heard. It sounded human, but it had a much larger computer voice drowning it out.

"Pre-operation status reached."

A smaller voice, similar to the first, responded.

"Pre-operation status reached."

First: "Blood pressure stabilized."

Second: "Blood pressure stabilized."

First: "Heart rate regular."

Second: "Heart rate regular."

First: "No signs of abnormal activity."

Second: "No signs of abnormal activity."

First: "Brainwaves are being synched."

Second: "Brainwaves are being synched."

There was a pause, and Kato's head felt strange, like something was trying to talk to him but by using his mind.

Second: "Subject prepared for operation."

With that, Kato felt the table move under him, and it was shifted up. He was now splayed out like Jesus on the cross, upright. His head lolled forward, and his opened his eye a tad once more. In front of him was some kind of medical device. Part of Kato's brain recognized it as an auto-doc, configured for neural surgery. He should know; His father invented the d*mn thing.

The doc slid forward, and many arms with an uncountable number of arms reached out for Kato's head, the tips of which held impossibly small instruments for brain surgery. Kato tried to pull away, but his body was too weak. It must have something to do with the IV in his arm, Kato thought cynically. Then something was sprayed on the back of his cranium, and the whole area felt cold and then nothing. He could feel the skin incised, and the skull cut, but it did not hurt. For some reason, there was no pain and all he could tell was that things were moving and being moved around back there.

Quite suddenly, something jammed into his now exposed brain, and Kato's eyes flew open as a spike of pain rammed itself into his forebrain with the power of a rail gun. His sight started to fade into white, and Kato knew no more. A faint sound that he translated into a voice echoed in the fading Kato's mind. It was the first 'doctor's' voice.

"Spyder implant successful." Kato wondered what a Spyder was for a few brief moments, and then slipped into grateful unconsciousness.

Specimen 8742 Spyder implantation complete
Subject classified as class III mutant
Mutation process ended: No further mutations possible
Dissection will commence after recovery period
If subject is still salvageable after dissection, subject will be sent to conditioning unit 3_

Data file closed

*Once more, feel free to post after this. Since I got good reactions from the last one, Kato's story will probably drag on for a few more chapters or so.*
**OOC**

WOW!

I thought the phantoms were suppose to be scary, man, you've got one hell of an imagination there.

I'm gonn ahave to start taking notes, and keep bloodfrenzy well away from any bases you Sin-Tech guys are using too.

Good ideas, great story, it definately seems to be warming up to something bigger.
I love it, can't wait for the next chapter!
poopy i see you didnt change the specimen #. it wold of been perfect. and if you know what 8472 is then you are a nerd or geek like me lol
I do know what 8472 means, but I'm not using it. So there. :P

All right, third Chapter now under construction. Should be up soon.

*To Mods: I put each chapter in it's own thread so that people have a chance to comment on individual chapters without breaking the story by posts. If you want me to stop, I can and will.
Nice one there again ... Like the style, keep that up.

Hoodlum
its the borg designation for an alien species imune to asimilation and that are bent on the distruction of all life in the galixy