Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Fleet Admiral Michael Richard (=CR=)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 5PkDoKZ.png]

Greetings, dear Sir!

Let me introduce myself... My name is Malcolm Scott, I was born and raised in the Crayter Republic (Colonial Remnants). Every one of my family members are working on the Crayter Republic's shipyards and various facilities and we serve the Crayter Republic as we can. In the recent years, I accumulated enough money to start my own trading business and now I want to make some big steps. In this transmission, I respectfully ask you to give forth my company's legitime nature in the Crayter Republic. I also request your permission to start our operations. I will list them in the attachments.

The Malcolm Industries and Research Group's main objectives will be to construct research facilities and test facilities for new ship technologies which can help the Crayter Republic's efforts in the war.

Thanks for listening to me, I will wait for your response.
Scott out

[Image: IEmFiFy.png]
Malcolm Industries and Research Group

--Transmission terminated--
Amplification and re-sending of the previous signal.
WARNING: THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE...RECIPENT IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT... REROUTING TO QUORUM...THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE...
[Image: Msfwzo_X.png]

Greetings mr. Scott,

So nice to hear from you. I am Ryo Kase, Minister of Research and Development.

The Republic welcomes any free enterprise inside our borders and we are more then happy to welcome our newly formed company on the board. I am more then happy when I see a young entrepreneur ready to make it's mark in the Republic.

The Government will of course give you grants, as long as you follow the proper procedures.

You can use any civilian stations, of course, and you can set up your offices on any artificial islands of Yuma, or the underground Complexes on Pecos. You can also consider Borneo, Gemini Colony.

The request the Republic will make is simple, your company must help the Nation and the State improve and evolve. Which means that if there is any request to your company, it must be given High Priority.

Another request would be transparency and allowing for a government official to be present in your company. Don't worry, he or she will not interfere on anything, but will be the liaison between your company and Government.

As for the base you wish to establish, I think you know that in Coronado, the Republic is having points of interest, so I can suggest Yuma Orbit if you wish to settle or Tau 44. For Tau 44 option, you should contact Aeryn Condor.

Anything else, please feel free to contact me.

Good luck and kind regards,
Ryo Kase
Minister of Research and Development

[Image: 8_BA90_D46_B0_A074_C697836_C07005_F87_AF...h_full.png]

Greetings, dear Sir!

Thank you for letting me start my research in your space! I chose Yuma's orbit for the Malcolm Multiplex. I will start construction today.

I have a simple question... Can you give me access to a database where I can document everything about the base so you can see what's happening until your representative's office get constructed and he or she arrives?

I also wanted to ask if there is any kind of tax that I have to pay? Just because the main purpose of my operations will be to basically help the republic with research.

Thanks for listening to me, I will wait for your response.
Scott out

Greetings mr. Scott,

I receive your questions and I will try to answer them.

First, you can submit your base request and all data necessary to this channel : CR-1123442-POB

As your company is part of the Republic and is going to aid our war and construction efforts, the Government will grant you special dispensation and you shall be paying only the sum of 25.000.000 credits to =CR=Treasury. That will cover all the legal needs that you may need.

There will be only one clause. As part of the Nation, you shall give priority to any request that the Republic may have. How you manage your station, is up to you entirely.

Ryo Kase

Greetings, dear Sir!

Thank you for the information. I had some business to do and I couldn't answer earlier. I had to make some contracts with my trade partners. I will start the construction as soon as possible. If you want to ask for something that can be done earlier, please list it and I will start working on it.

Thanks for listening to me,
Scott out

Greetings, dear Sir!

I'm calling you again because of some failures during construction. I've been working for almost a month to get the needed resources to construct and maintain the base but my contractors, unfortunately, turned their backs on me because I had some financial issues. This is the reason why am I delaying the construction. So I have a new request toward the Republic. We talked about some artificial islands on Yuma. I would be happy to own one to set up a research complex on the planet because it is way cheaper than a space station. If I get the permission I can start the research and send you monthly reports on the process. I would be happier if you ask for specific projects so I have some point on what to do to help you.

Regards,
Scott out

Greetings mr. Scott,

A planetary base is no problem. You would need to inform me on what you look like and we will see what we can do. At the moment we are constructing several islands but if there are any special requirements, we must be informed.

If you wish, we can assign you to a Serpent Class Island but your company may need to finance the construction of the new one, for the Good of the Republic.

Also, the Republic is looking to make a permanent base on Baja. Would you like to join us in this joint adventure?

For any information regarding Baja, please contact me.

Ryo Kase

Greetings!

It's good to hear about the future operations on Baja. As I know the planet is rich in aluminium so it will not be a problem to get resources for building and expanding our structures. In my opinion, the most important thing is to build a very basic aluminium refinery on the surface of the planet so we can build easier. I'm will be happy if I can participate in this adventure you are talking about.
I will start to construct an all-terrain vehicle for this mission. At this time I can't transport many resources because of a part of my cargo bay will be occupied by this project. I'm planning a smaller vehicle that can transport four crew member and naturally, the driver and it can also transport 200-300 units of cargo.

I'm ready to complete missions like building a more reliable communication system on and in orbit of the planet. With great respect I expect you to give me a smaller land area on the planet for my work. If I know it correctly the surface area of the planet is around 54 million square miles so it will not be hard to give me a smaller part of the land. But this is a deal of the future.

Currently, the important thing to do is to build up the communications for future landings on the planet.
If you have something important that I need to know please contact me. Until next time I will possibly finish the land vehicle.

Regards,
Scott out