Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Daumann Heavy Construction || From: The Forlorn Hope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: XCjtKGO.gif]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Unknown
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: Daumann Heavy Construction
  • »»» Subject: Custom Weaponry

To whom it may concern,

It's been a while since the last time Forlorn and Daumann had business dealings, but I think it's time for us to reopen dealings. I'm looking for 300 units of Reflex sight attachments for modular assualt weapons. Specifically we're looking for Green Chevron Reflex sights. Daumann's one of the best when it comes to the personal arms fronts, and I'm certain that this will be an easily filled order.

Attachments:
-none-

[Image: bdPNNCO.gif]

Knight Commander Stenn
Forlorn Hope Command

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Source: Vincent Stiglitz| Daumann Heavy Construction
Relay: New Berlin, Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: FH,DHC

Guten Tag,

I am Vincent Stiglitz, the Operations Supervisor at Daumann Heavy Construction. We would be happy to fulfill this order, we produce some of the highest quality weapons, weapon accessories, and attachments in all of the Sirus Sector, and we appreciate that you are aware of this fact. All we would need to proceed with this purchase order would be a location for delivery. We look forward to hearing back from you.

『Vincent Stiglitz
Vincent Stiglitz
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Operations Supervisor
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: XCjtKGO.gif]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Unknown
  • »»» Sender ID: Nick Stenn
  • »»» Recipient ID: Vincent Stiglitz
  • »»» Subject: Custom Weaponry

Operations Supervisor Stiglitz,

We've recently hired out a small warehouse on Planet Baden Baden. If it would be possible to deliver the items there, our own ships will ferry the attachments to where they are needed.

I thank Daumann for the prompt response, and am certain that the quality of your products will speak for themselves. The coordinates to the warehouse are attached. Once delivery has been completed, I'd be more than happy to pay the full amount to the account of your discretion.

Attachments:
Code:
Sector 3A, subsector 7. Warehouse Echo

[Image: bdPNNCO.gif]

Knight Commander Stenn
Forlorn Hope Command

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

Access: BMF,DHC

Guten Tag,

We will be easily able to fulfill the mission for requested goods. We are also happy to say it won't be at any extra cost to you, or any of your associates. Planet Baden Baden is right on one of our most heavily used and regularly traveled trade routes. The amount requested can easily be put on a transport headed towards Omega-11 on standard transport duty. We will be satisfied with the fair market value of the equipment being delivered.

As for the fast response, when you spend as much time riding a desk as I do, responding to contracts is the only thing that brings you joy in life....

Anyway... The goods should be delivered by tomorrow. We will send another communication once the contract is completed. Thank you for choosing Daumann Heavy Construction!

『Vincent Stiglitz
Vincent Stiglitz
『Operations Supervisor

Access: BMF,DHC

Guten Tag,

The goods have been delivered. The goods were accepted at the warehouse and fair market value was paid. The crew of the DHC-Kiel also enjoyed some... Recreational time on Planet Baden Baden, it was a pleasure working with you Commander Stenn.

Proof of deliveries is attached as a copy of our internal reports, including cockpit logs and recordings.

『Vincent Stiglitz
Vincent Stiglitz
『Operations Supervisor