Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: NC HC, AD HC, all Outcasts, Rogues, Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Setting up Transmission
To: NC HC, AD HC, all Outcasts
Subject: Problematic Base

Buenos dias.

My name is Lia, I'm an independent Outcast. In my recent visit to Liberty I was flying to the mining field in Pequena Negra in Texas containing Premium Scrap and noticed an installation in the middle of the field shooting at me. By having a closer look it's visible that it's a core 2 base. The hostile base is presumably built by DSE since they're the only enemies that mine there, but in any case the hostile base needs to be removed. Piracy of vessels inside the field is currently impossible due to the base offering them docking rights. It's shooting at all ships hostile to it which I'm assuming are all our allies in the area. This is unacceptable.

What I'm asking is simple - help us out in taking the base. Any ship is welcome, but it's preferred you bring a Ranseur, Sarissa or a repair ship. The installation must be destroyed.

Attachments:

Sending Transmission
Closing Comms Channel

Setting up Transmission
Subject: Another Problematic Base

Buenos dias.

Me again, just a quick message that there's another installation in the middle of Alberta mining field that's also hostile to us and makes piracy impossible. That one is core 1 so it'll go down quicker than the first, evidence below.

Attachments:

Sending Transmission
Closing Comms Channel

[Image: X5aCU18.png]

--Incoming feed--
--Parsing data and matching encryption cipher--
--Cipher Approved--

Lia Verratti,
Amalfi heavy-capitals do not operate beyond Maltese-defensive patrol routes in the Omicrons and Taus. At present the only vessel that could conceivably be spared for such an operation is currently undergoing extensive retrofits- as such it will not be participating. In terms of direct contribution, at best we can offer fighter and/or logistical support in the form of a repair squadron for these raids.

As for indirect contributions, a number of Amalfi contacts in the neighboring region may be able to provide further assistance to the cause if it is so wished. The exact nature of these supporters will be withheld for the time being. We will be in touch as to their status in the coming days.

--Amalfi Direttore
Paulo Varela

[Image: jzNpBXy.gif]

COMM-ID: Ezio Aquila "Zannone"
Subject: Hostile Installation
Priority: High

Perdere Lia,
It seems the cries of my Nation call again for my services yet again - given this must be of some priority considering the recipient of the messaggio.

Very well, I will make my services available independently if need be.

En servicio de Malta,
Ezio Aquila.

Attachments:

[Image: RQdGQnA.png]
::Establishing uplink....OK!::
::Transmission type: Text only::
::Sender: Admiral [REDACTED]::
::Location: [REDACTED]::
::Subject: Well, well...::

.::BEGIN TRANSMISSION::.

[Image: sm4HjNC.png]
This "presence" in the Negra needs to be dealt with.
Assisting to that end would certainly be enjoyable.

Seeing as the Revolutionaries don't take kindly to this corporate dump...
We would like, if possible, to offer some support.
No guarantees as of yet, but we will attempt to send at least somebody.

- Admiral REDACTED of the Liberty Revolutionaries
[Image: sm4HjNC.png]

::UPLINK SEVERED, TRANSMISSION ENDED::

[Image: dFYLGGb.png]

To the attention of all participants:

The Council has ordained the MNS Victoria to be sent with the expeditionary force to deal with the unwanted constructions. Additional forces may join at their discretion.

Setting up Transmission
Subject: Another Problematic Base

Buenos dias.

The bases have been destroyed. Video footage coming soon. Long live the Maltese nation!

Sending Transmission
Closing Comms Channel

“INCOMING TRANSMISSION”
“Signal Location: OutCasts Territory"

Second installation destroyed*Activating cruise sequence *
What a glorious day for the Maltese nation *Activating cloak sequence*
Let the libertarians knows who we are Jumping sequence Activating *
One Land, One Heart, One Hand, One Maltese Nation United
*Omicron Alpha coordinates assigned*
*Jump Device initiated*

“END OF TRANSMISSION”
Setting up Transmission
Subject: Problematic Base Episode 2

My friends;

I'm Duncan Forrester, captain of the Rogue gunship Flamethrower. It looks like this channel needs a refresh, because believe it or not, those fools went right ahead and rebuilt that eyesore! I don't know what's so hard to understand about "build a station in the Negra and we will blow it up" but apparently they need a reminder.
If you can bring the heavy firepower, we'll bring the support. Hell, I'll shoot the damn place a third time if the message still doesn't stick.

Attachments:

Sending Transmission
Closing Comms Channel
[Image: dFYLGGb.png]

As with last time, the Council will support the operation provided the same precations and procedures as last time are observed.