Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: APAHANTA | FROM: CS ABDICANT SERAPHINE | SUBJ : N/A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[OPENING NON-NEURAL NET DATA BURST I/O CHANNEL..]
[OPEN. READY TO TRANSMIT.]

TXV: CSABDICANTSERAPHINE ON 941.2THz
RXV: APAHANTA - SECURED VIA VESSEL NNGUID MATCH

MSG:

To anyone on the Apahanta who can recieve this - this is Commander Hanamura of the CS Abdicant Seraphine transmitting on the FTL Ku-band to the Apahanta.

Expected arrival of traffic to edge of range is assumed to be several months - a comms buoy will be left at our location to recieve and relay a response over the neural net.

Response sign is Phalanx - Spectre - Revenant.
Encryption key is embedded in message at address 0x939A.

I say again. This is Commander Nodoka Hanamura of the CS Abdicant Seraphine to Either Captain Ezrael Vertiga or any survivors on the Apahanta. Miss Maren von Westenfeld has dispatched us to attempt to locate you within known space, and have been unable to do so. We are transmitting this in the hopes that you will be able to respond, if anyone is still alive, within range of this comms buoy.

This message will repeat 20 times in 24 hour intervals before the buoy switches to response-only mode to conserve energy.

End of Message.

[EOM]
[....Repeating message.]
[FINAL BURST TRANSMITTED - RX TRANSCIEVER OPEN ON ALL BANDS]
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Sherry Aguilar
Subject: Return
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Esteemed Commander Hanamura,

this is Commander Sherry Aguilar of Battleship Apahanta. Since you have assisted in the search for us, I, on behalf of crew and Captain, extend our honest gratitude and inform you about our return.

On March 14th we have performed a blind jump in order to escape out of a combat situation in Omicron Delta involving multiple Cultist carriers, lead by VS-0074. It took us more than two months to return to Sirius, which in itself is more of a lucky coincidence caused by a second blind jump and a series of uncharted jump hole connections. Yesterday in the late sirian standard evening, we picked up your non-neural net transmission, which informed us of having moved into the right direction.

Captain Vertiga is currently not available himself as he now has to deal with the unprocessed paperwork of two months, the repairs of the Apahanta and the expected social issues of a man who was believed and declared dead by some instances. On his behalf I am to ask you whether we can monetarily compensate your efforts. If so, please send us a bill. Your courage shall not remain unrewarded.

Sherry Aguilar

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1518463400]
Origin: Inverness, Borderworlds Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: AGUILAR, SHERRY RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Priority: HIGH
Format: Text

Sherry:

Monetary donations would be appreciated, but this was merely done at the behest of a woman in fear of her loved ones, precicely, Maren von Westefeld.

She is the one who charged us with attempting to find you. We were searching all over the Omicrons and Sigmas, trying to see if the Jump might have dropped you anywhere in known or adjacent unknown space, but after the crew started being somewhat adamant about returning to our Mooring point in Inverness adjacent to Klaksvik, me and my command had to call off the search. Things weren't helped by my FCO and some close friends of mine who - in all but formality - served as our fighter attache, left us.

Either way, I am glad to know that all is well on the Apahanta, and I wish to welcome you back to Sirius. If you and Ezrael are interested, sometime I would like to invite you two and Maren aboard the Seraphine, get to know you all better, if time permits in your schedule.

All in all, I wish you all the best of luck in the.. mess left behind by your sudden and unscheduled departure from known space.

Nodoka Hanamura
Commander, CS Abdicant Seraphine

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Sherry Aguilar
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Commander Hanamura,

thank you for the invitation. I will relay this to the Captain. In the meantime, Captain Vertiga has authorized me to send a compensation to your account:

May I ask, Commander, you are based in Inverness? I take it you were refering to the Junker space port?

Sherry Aguilar

[Image: avatar_35766.png?dateline=1518463400]
Origin: Inverness, Borderworlds Space| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: NODOKA HANAMURA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: AGUILAR, SHERRY RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION| ENCRYPTED!
Priority: HIGH
Format: Text

Sherry:

Not exactly. At the mercy of Auxesia, we were granted permanent residence in their space within the West Avelmore Nebula, more particularly, we ourselves have taken up a position at the remains of the derelict Gaian Klaksvik base. We do make supply runs once a week to Invergordon for supplies, however.

Nodoka Hanamura
Commander, CS Abdicant Seraphine

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED
[Image: XNOnMEW.png]
[Image: apm03_by_rhulaner-da2sxbp.png]

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] receiving transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] identifying encryption
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] applying available decryption keys
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] processing transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] format: text
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] checking transmission for hazardous content
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] status: trusted
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] tracing neural net ID
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] trusted neural net ID recognized
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] loading neural net avatar
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] playing transmission

Neural Net ID
EZRAEL VERTIGA

Miss Hanamura,

I think you invited us to a dinner on your ship. Maren and I currently have a bit of time spare and would like to take the invitation, if it still stands. Please do tell us when and where, and any additional information. As far as I know, you're roaming around in Inverness currently. Curator Leviathan does not like to have us there without requesting permission. In this case I'd propose Cortez for the meeting? Or Coronado, if you are fine with the Crayterians?

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] attachments: 0

[Image: NN1h6WP.png?1]
Origin: OCS ABDICANT SERAPHINE, <LOCATION REDACTED>| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: MIEKO IEKAHARA A.K.A. HONYA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: EZRAEL VERTIGA | RECIPIENT NNGUID OK
Encryption: AGERA 2048-BIT PSK ENCRYPTION | HANDSHAKE COMPLETE - CONNECTION SECURE
Format: Audio
Subject: Meeting

Konnichiwa Vertiga-san.

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Mieko Iekahara, Hanamura-sensei's aide and partner. I apologize for not responding sooner, as both me and Hanamura-sensei have been quite busy with things on our end.

If you are still available, We can meet somewhere, possibly on Curacao or Gran Canaria? The situation on our ship has grown to the point where having guests over for a occasion such as this is.. unsuitable - as much as we would like to have you over, I believe a more.. secluded meeting would be suitable for us to meet for the first time in person.

I look forward to your response, Ezrael-san.

Mieko Iekahara
Supreme-Commander-adjutant, Ouroboros

ATTACHMENTS:
N/A
[/spoiler]

COMMS TERMINATED

[Image: XNOnMEW.png]
[Image: apm03_by_rhulaner-da2sxbp.png]

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] receiving transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] identifying encryption
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] applying available decryption keys
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] processing transmission
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] format: text
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] checking transmission for hazardous content
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] status: trusted
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] tracing neural net ID
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] trusted neural net ID recognized
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] loading neural net avatar
[Image: fFjZi4I.png] playing transmission

Neural Net ID
EZRAEL VERTIGA

Gran Canaria, tomorrow, Los Dragos, 20.00 local time. I'll make sure we get a good table. Exact coordinates follow in a few moments.

[Image: fFjZi4I.png] attachments: 0