Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The story of Sec Rette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honshu jumpgate, Sigma 13 system.
A busy day at the Jump Gate Control. Many traders are passing through to New Tokyo and Kusari core systems. With numerous piracy reports in the vicinity, the KNF High Command stationed the KNF Yasuma at the jumpgate. ''Sir, we are being hailed. Opening comms to KNF Yasuma.'' I ordered the crew to stop my ship. ''Good day captain. That's a really unusual vessel for a Bounty Hunter. Please dock with the Yasuma so we can talk. You will need a special licence to fly that around.'' Soon I docked my Rheinland Cruiser aside the Kusari Battleship. I explained the captain: ''I flew two days from Texas, docking on Helgoland I saw a Rheinland Cruiser salvaged from the field. The powerplant from the old wrech needed to be replaced, and the weapons were inoperative as well, damaged by the radiation. Therefore we had to fly all the way to Omicron Theta to get second hand Zoner Turrets. The ship's database indicates it was destroyed in the 80-Year-War, commanded by Hans Berkmann. Bought it from a Junker for only 60 million credits.'' He looked at me giving my papers back, saying: ''Thats a really nice ship there, captain Rette. Be careful with it.'' On the ship ID sheet a red word was added: APPROVED

Crew:
Captain Sec Rette:
Me myself. I take full responsibility over the actions of my crew and myself. If you cant be responsible for yourself, you cant be responsible for the others.

Commander Samuel Wallace:
Second in command of the vessel, flying for the freedom of the Houses. In war, excess courage is called stupidity.

Main Gunner Jonathan Ford:
A skilled marksman, once a member of the Liberty Security Force. Under control, the weapons of the [BHG]SecretDeath. And if the universe itself isn't enough, I shall go beyond the horizon.