Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Notice: Zoner Militant ID, Zoner ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(05-05-2018, 04:27 PM)Anton Okunev Wrote: [ -> ]If people REALLY want PvP for zoners, they had Freeport 11.5 and Zoner Multiplex. Im pretty sure, if we really had this a lot of people who want fight and setup ships for zoners PvP they already could've make it for Multiplex Defense.
Where they?

So, im think, this is just NOTHING MORE then memeing around. Peoples will play for this ID probably for week or two and will forget about this finally.

Upd. Im really dont see much difference, pew Unioners for Liberty or for Zoners. You can even do it for Junkers for this VERY INTERESTING *trying to not yawn* military salvage even without ID line changings. Just damn, nobody instead of Unioners and Harmony dont care about this god-forgotten place.

They could have done that, but nobody sponsored a perk request.

Things like this are totally within everyone's power. Find a sympathetic OFL lead who likes your RP, do enough RP for approval, and see how it goes.

This is an experiment. If it doesn't work out ingame, I'll ask for the plug to be pulled.
I mean, Taeni, if we have peoples, who actually want RP PvP for zoners, they had many chances make it for Consensus Multiplex defence. 10 collective cruisers i think will be very glad to make things with this "MILITARY ZONERS PEOPLES". Im didnt saw anybody instead of peaceful players who pewing like crap. So, im just ask, where this peoples was. So we have player base for mess in bering and dont have peoples for RP human defence against AI. Great, great.
(05-05-2018, 04:40 PM)Anton Okunev Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, Taeni, if we have peoples, who actually want RP PvP for zoners, they had many chances make it for Consensus Multiplex defence. 10 collective cruisers i think will be very glad to make things with this "MILITARY ZONERS PEOPLES". Im didnt saw anybody instead of peaceful players who pewing like crap. So, im just ask, where this peoples was. So we have player base for mess in bering and dont have peoples for RP human defence against AI. Great, great.

I sent this thing off before Consensus Multiplex existed as an organisation. I'm sure the same ID could be updated for Consensus multiplex if enough RP is sent my way. Only with green approval, of course. I'm only an intermediary. Equally another OFL could sponsor this ID to be changed. Mod content is open to everyone if you go through the request system.

Enough RP = 12 posts over at least 4 threads.
Damn Taeni, it was POB siege! Right near of Livadia. Comms with emergency signal was sent. I'm here try to tell, if peoples REALLY wanted pew for zoners, they could've just easy make their cruisers and go fight right from livadia shipyard and pew with AI. Pew probably every day. Without any lines changing, because it PoB defending, you understand? It was full RP circumstances for zoners pew, but nobody just not give *** about this.
oh well. :'/
(05-05-2018, 04:46 PM)Anton Okunev Wrote: [ -> ]Damn Taeni, it was POB siege! Right near of Livadia. Comms with emergency signal was sent. I'm here try to tell, if peoples REALLY wanted pew for zoners, they could've just easy make their cruisers and go fight right from livadia shipyard and pew with AI. Pew probably every day. Without any lines changing, because it PoB defending, you understand? It was full RP circumstances for zoners pew, but nobody just not give *** about this.

All you have been doing is QQing over the fact that no one wanted to log and save your POB from termination... Stop trying to put down an ID because no one logged to save your base... Stop thinking No one wants Zoner pews because your base fell..
It was not his PoB.
This is was not my base,i'm even dont give care about that. But it was full RP circumstances for peoples who want pew for zoners.This is what i try to tell. This is not ZONERS militant. This is just BERING PEWERS, who want just grab every existing ship in this mess around lolberty and to add, cover it by crap RP around taking back freeport.
(05-05-2018, 04:53 PM)Anton Okunev Wrote: [ -> ]This is was not my base,i'm even dont give care about that. But it was full RP circumstances for peoples who want pew for zoners.This is what i try to tell. This is not ZONERS militant. This is just BERING PEWERS, who want just grab every existing ship in this mess around lolberty and to add, cover it by crap RP around taking back freeport.

Requests take time to get processed. Something that happened not even a week ago is not going to change the development of the mod. You've got to run with what you have and speculate it'll be useful in the future.
The POB situation, although common on the MOD, was far from official - ideally, there should be no grudges about it.

Bering is an asset for the game - ie a system, with a Freeport, with previous backstory, sitting smack dab on the middle of Sirius. If anything, I believe, the situation with the POB is just an example on why people may be vouching for things like this ID - and iRP.

By the way, on a personal question, is it really necessary to overreact?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11