Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Red Hessian Army/Red Hessian populous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
28. April, 825 A.S.

[Incoming Signal]

[Decrypting...]
[Sender:]______ Generalmajor Annabelle Heinrich
[Recipient:]___ The Volksrevolution
[Source:]______ Classified, Jötunheimr

[Subject:]_____ Resurgence

[Priority:]____ High
[Encryption:]__ Jötunheimr/Unbreakable

People of the Volksrevolution,

The recent miscalculations of our secondary fleets and Vogtland's immigration has costed us much as you all must know by now. The situation has left myself unavailable to those I am very much responsible for. None the less, this "setback" will be just that, we will not frail in the face of the terrors that march upon us now. As we speak, Corporate forces are attempting to steal the last of our resources from Valhalla. Their oppression - even in the face of imminent destruction - knows no limits, they will continue to take and hold themselves over the lives of those that serve them. The Army will not allow this, we will not remain in the shadows despite the recent events. As we speak, all available Army assets within the vicinity will be moving to Valhalla to finally rid them from our resources.

I will personally be involving myself in the conflict, join me, and we will slaughter every last one of those filthy pigs once and for all.

Anyone left holstering the patriotic values that made them a part of this community will attend this. Report to Freital for final orders regarding the offensive.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

[Attachments:]

Transmission End