Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order Overwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]

[Image: rrq2aMY.jpgCHARACTERIMAGE]

ID: Separatist Monica Austin
Recipient: The Order Overwatch
Subject: Talks

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Greetings,

I am Monica Austin of the Separatist forces and former officer of the Liberty Police Incorporated. I was told by Agent Mitchell, I contacted while escaping from Freeport-11 where Separatists were engaged by The Commune and Aliens, to get in touch with you. During our talks, I've expressed my interested in your organization and how I feel about my existence these days. I would love to be helpful once again in the never ending fight against aliens, can you help me with that?

Monica Austin, Separatist forces

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]

⧫ Planet Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ FROM: The Order Primary Fleet, Admiral Shepard
⧫ TO: Monica Austin, Liberty Seperatists
⧫ ENCRYPTION: Order-EC[TS]

RE: Talks

I must admit, I was quite surprised to see a transmission from the Liberty Seperatists landing on my desk. The few things I know about them include baseless accusations at the address of the Liberty Republic that their fleet might be infected, and that these baseless accusations are reciprocated towards the Seperatists. But that aside, it gladdens me to hear that there are still people out there that can see a broader picture than just one House. However, before I can offer you a job, its my duty to inform you that you aren't just signing up for any job. You are also signing on for an idea, a cause, one that you have to live by if you wish to survive the ordeals thrown at you whilst you are one of us.

On Akabat you are bound to encounter people from all walks of life. Not just ex navy officers like yourself, but also people you are used to calling enemies, like Corsairs, Outcasts, criminals, even Gallics. We expect you to look past these former affiliations, and treat these people like they are your family, for only as one organized body will we be able to fight off a race of enemy aliens that knows no individualism, for as far as we are aware.

We can offer you something to fight for, but you have to understand that you will be tested not only on your skill in combat, but on how well you can associate with your former enemies aswell, and that you have to fight beside them and trust them with your very life. Are you able to do this? I have been given to understand that there are multiple people with you. You should relay this to them.

One thing you also should be aware of, is that politics in the Omicrons are quite volatile. Just ask any Zoner, and you'll get the picture. Some people vocally support the terrorist organization known as the Core, who crave their own totalitarian empire, and who live of selling Nomad technology to the highest bidder, no matter the danger they pose to mankind as a whole. These people can be Zoners and Freelancers, so be wary of any you encounter. My personal approach to people in the Omicrons is that if it doesn't shoot me, its not worth shooting back at. However, the Core you will have to shoot on sight, aswell as any Nomads. Be wary of the Artificial Intelligence vessels coming out of Kappa, for they might 'harvest' you, and I would rather not know what they mean by that. You will also find that people will call you a terrorist, a mass murderer, and things like that, for acting in name of the greater good of the human race. You might also hear we assaulted a civilian station near Freeport 11. But this was solely because these people publically supported our enemies. The Outcasts are currently neutral towards us, ever since the NAP we made some time ago. The same goes for the Corsairs, but do not mention this to either group. I would like to hear from you if you also understand the volatile situation we face on a daily basis when it comes to politics.

I look forward to hearing back from you, and we can iron out the final details of this interaction!

Admiral Sara Shepard
Black Fleet, 2nd Fleet "Homefront"

Attachments:

DateFile NameLink to File
N/AN/A#####
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]

[Image: rrq2aMY.jpgCHARACTERIMAGE]

ID: Separatist Monica Austin
Recipient: The Order Overwatch
Subject: Talks

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Miss Shepard,

I haven't got any problems with people you mentioned, after all humanity should be united against something like the Aliens, trying to remove us at all costs. That's of the higher importance than some old relationships I could bear with myself. I believe it will take a day or two before I get familiar with people I will be serving with as it's not possible to just storm in and treat somebody as my family, like if I had known them since I was born. People on board of "Semper Fidelis" were informed, however they won't go into combat itself because they are simple engineers and medics on board of my Liner, which could be used for logistic purposes. On the other hand, I am ready to fight for you and your cause in order to save the Humanity from something like aliens we encountered.

Being called a terrorist is nothing new to me, I am a separatist after all, right? I am aware I will have to learn of secret connection between systems just keep my profile low and covertly look for those opposing The Order. Be it those of The Core, infested forces, toasters or Nomads. I am ready to undergo all of your check ups and tests, I am ready to serve the greater good and save our human race once and for ever.

Monica Austin, Separatist forces

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]

⧫ Planet Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ FROM: The Order Primary Fleet, Admiral Shepard
⧫ TO: Monica Austin, Liberty Seperatists
⧫ ENCRYPTION: Order-EC[TS]

RE: Talks

I read your reply, and I must say I am impressed with the level of professionalism you have shown towards me. If you are still willing to join our ranks, consider yourself part of the Order. Report to the office of our chief physician - Josephine Schultz - for a medical checkup of both yourself and your crew / partners. After that you will be subjected to a small training exercise on one of the military training area's on Akabat to see in what kind of a shape you all are, and where you will be trained in extensive survival trials so you are prepared for whatever the Omicrons can throw at you. I will be keeping a close personal eye on your progression. Do the best you can and you will ascend the ranks of the Order quite rapidly, and become a figure for our new recruits to look up to.

Admiral Sara Shepard
Black Fleet, 2nd Fleet "Homefront"

Attachments:

DateFile NameLink to File
N/AN/A#####