Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [FL-ER] Commander
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin: Isle of Skye, New London
Subject: Cooperation
To: [FL-ER] Directors

Greetings [FL-ER] directors,

Let me start by introducing myself, my name is Barba Negra and I am led by Zak Conner, CEO of Bretonian Mining & Fabrication.

I am contacting you today to initiate a relationship regarding cooperation agreement between our tow companies in general and specifically now that we have an attache on our list of cooperative friends in Bretonia. Currently, we need 100,000 units of Industrial Hardware, as it is very close to Newcastle system to acquire these materials so important to our current designs. The interesting. is that we need it at the Geneva Shipping Base Platform in Omega 3 in from of Freeport 1. From the same base, you can take Argentium Silver in Geneva or Robotic Hardware to Isle of Skye.
Is this something you might be interested in?
Delivary proo must be delivered to this chanel: [/url]
Sincerely,
Barba Negra
Member of High Commander BMF
[url=http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=116198]General | Recruitment | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine
Headquarter | Bretonia | Isle Of Skye | Orbit of Planet New London
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
We can and we will, Long Live For The Queen
[Image: qpJd0MJ.png]
----Recipient: Barba Negra, BMF| ----
----Sender: Lead Engineer Alex Martin----

Hello there, Mr. Negra!

We're always happy to help our Bretonian friends. I'll get onto the start of the contract as soon as I'm back in Bretonia, and try round up the others from where-ever they are in Sirius. How much is the base paying per crate, by the way?

Be seeing you soon,
Take care out there.
[Image: h3HOjdf.png]
[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin: Isle of Skye, New London
Subject: Cooperation
To: [FL-ER] Directors
Date: 07/05/825

Greetings Lead Engineer Alex Martin

It is always salutary to be in touch with working and willing men as Members [FL-ER].
So we always rejoice in your services to the companies of the Breton Crown.
Regarding your question, regarding the value per box of Industrial Hardware, let me know that we are looking for the best value practiced in the market in force in all the Universe Sirius and it was established that each unit will have to receive the estimated amount of 1500SC. I testify that we take into account the fact that it is only three jumps for delivery since its origin in Newcastle.
Knowing of your appreciation, we offer Argentium Silver or Robótic hardware for your return to Isle of Skye when you recharge in Newcastle and we take advantage of your availability and express our respect to [FL-ER] as A valued and honored company among all with whom we relate .

Remember: Delivary proo must be delivered to this chanel: Here
Sincerely,
Barba Negra
Member of High Commander BMF
General | Recruitment | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine
Headquarter | Bretonia | Isle Of Skye | Orbit of Planet New London
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
We can and we will, Long Live For The Queen