Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attention Zoners, Bering populations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
>>>OPEN TRANSMISSION<<<

"This is an incoming message from the Zoner Militia"

[Image: 2exbmn8.jpg]

Attention Zoners around Sirius, and especially, our brethren in the Bering System...

The Zoner Carrier 'Tarrafal' has arrived in the Bering system, containing a large contingent of Zoners back to the area. Their intent is to begin an independent operation to retake the station Freeport 2 from pirates. Zoners are being called up to assemble in the Bering System, to join up with the forces of the Tarrafal, and organize to help them with that goal. This station has been in Zoner control for decades, long enough that many have decided to finance and support its recapture by Zoners, and for normal operation of the station to resume. All Zoners available and able are invited to sign up to the Zoner Militia. This militia, which will function as a private and independent paramilitary force, for Zoners and by Zoners, will deploy to assist in securing the station.

Currently we are gathering information on the status of the station and the system at large. Any intelligence that can be provided to us will be of great help. There are various other factions that inhabit or have a high degree of traffic through the system. We will not be seeking conflict with just anyone, but we will act to defend the Tarrafal and any landing parties of Zoner personnel. We need pilots and captains to fill our ranks fast, and are seeking all other forms of material support for our cause. Ships, personal, soldiers, and officers are all being taken in to be organized into fighting units that will combat any forces that interfere with the Tarrafal's operations.

Let it be known that we will defend ourselves and actively combat any forces that interfere in the Zoner reclamation of Freeport 2. Otherwise, we will only fight as deemed necessary. If this type of service interests you, we could use your help, so come find us.

Get you and your ship(s) to Bering and rendezvous at the Carrier Tarrafal. Let us rally to the cause!

Unidentified Colonel,

Zoner Militia

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: eIdFWE5.png]

ID: Commander Allison J. Hunter
Recipient: Colonel Whats-his-name
Subject: A Promise

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Hello there.

I assumed this little thing in my inbox would've been a joke. I'm glad I assumed as much, because it's still the same old nonsense you people use to 'justify' your little rebellious accusations.

I'll put it straight for you. We never took the Freeport, pirates never seized control from a defensive populace. The station was left to rot, and opportunists (i.e. people who know how to take care of a station and it's inhabitants) brought it back up to functional standards. If we, or they, left it to be, it'd just be a nice eyesore along the lane to the now defunct Hamburg gate.

Fix yourself, 'Colonel', before we defend what you people left behind, so righteously claiming what was taken from you when you abandoned it to the voids of space. We'll ensure any invasion forces are taken down, and with full prejudice.

This, however, is not a notice to simple, regular, 'peaceful' Zoners who simply wish to visit the Freeport. It is, and always will be, a free station for any pilot to land on (within current restrictions of course), and any Zoner who wishes to land and relax in the fringes between House Liberty and House Rheinland are still more than welcome to do so.

We will not, though, tolerate open hostilities near the station. You militants are free to take your chances, but I promise you you'll wish you'd have stayed out of Bering.

Ta-ta.

Hunter, out.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
Incoming Transmission

[Image: MuIiDPi.jpg?1]

To: The Zoner Militia.
From: Sascha Lattke, der Alster Union, leader of the Pacifica Cell and de-jure commander of the Chort's Forge cell blue collar insurgency in Hudson, Texas, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Bering.
Subject: Poetics.

Several centuries ago your people pushed the Unioners off Freeport Two in our hour of need under the threat of turning us over to the federal authorities.

Collect the crop you grow.

In solidarity, in peace, I remain yours.
Sascha Lattke
Cell-Lord, Chort's Forge, Westphalia.

Transmission Ended

[Image: 8871.gif]

Sender ID: Tawrn
Recipient: Zoner Militia
Encryption: Solid

Topic: ...what even?

Well,

Just as I choose a nice quiet corner of Sirius to stay in, the pot starts boiling. Now the lids posed to blow.

Freakin' fantastic.... *grumbles as the message closes*

Transmission Signal Closed
[Image: 14768808346500.jpg]
Incoming transmission
Signal source: Freeport 2, Bering
Encryption: None

*You see drunk man, laying on table, surrounded by bottles*

Hrrr..Hrr..Hrr..

*Suddenly he awakening*

Huum..You wanna retake my booze?Never. *He going in rage, scream and knock on table by bottle* NEVER, NEVER! YOU HEAR ME?! WHERE MA BOMBER?!

*He drink liquid with undefined shade, and fall asleep again*

Hrrr..Hrr..

*Camera off*

Transmission end
>>>OPEN TRANSMISSION<<<

[Image: 2gxpe85.jpg]

To the Separatists:

Any violent action taken upon the Zoners of Bering and the Carrier Tarrafal will be considered an act of war. Having said that, if you really did not 'take' or now hold the station for yourselves, you can easily help remedy this situation. Simply have whoever is in command of the station turn over the command codes to the head of the Carrier Tarrafal, and us disgruntled Zoners will simply withdraw. Once Zoners are back in control of the station, I'm sure you can discuss the future of your presence on the station with them. We do not intend to take control of the station ourselves, we are here merely to support the Tarrafal's teams. I'm sure they'd prefer to send unarmed transition teams first, so be careful who you outright attack.

But what you say about the station is no longer relevant. There are hundreds, and soon to be thousands of Zoners that have arrived to Bering to resume Zoner operation of the station. This may be later than hoped, but it was inevitable to be sure. Many more outside the region support us. We hvae no desire to take military action, but we will exert pressure on whoever interferes with the return of Zoners to Freeport 2. If control were to be handed over peacefully, then only unarmed teams of engineers would be sent in to resume control of operations.

To the Unioners:

Republican Shipping purposely abandoned Freeport 2 two centuries ago. It has been operated by Zoners ever since, who have followed the Zoner way. It was indeed a tragic development that the station fell into disarray, but that does not mean Zoners aren't able to now return to the station, after only a brief interruption. If you don't want to assist us, that is up to you, but we expect no hostile resistance from you unless you insist upon holding the station for yourselves or allies. That will be unacceptable.

To all parties in the Bering System with operations on Freeport 2, and its current controllers, we will wait 7 days for control of the station to be officially handed over to the Carrier Tarrafal and its supporting fleet, or we'll have to assume those parties intend to violently resist. If that is not the case, please arrange with the Tarrafal to receive their people as soon as possible, and transfer over the command codes to them upon arrival.

We will state again that the use of force is not what we prefer, and how deep our involvement is depends on how the Zoners intending on returning to the station are met by other local factions. If a peaceful transition occurs, we'll withdraw from the region.

Zoners will be visiting the station to assess its physical status and that of the inhabitants. They will not fire unless fired upon first. We will remain peaceful pending a possible peaceful handover. We do feel though, that 7 DAYS ought to suffice to have the station make contact with representatives of the Tarrafal, and organize a peaceful transition.

In the meantime, we are still eager to accept any Zoner supporters who wish to put their weight into security for the Tarrafal for the time being. This is...no joke.

Unidentified Colonel,

Zoner Militia

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: iS6Z5u4.png]

COMM ID----------Jonathan Kalh
-------------------------------Battleship Amenhotep

RECEIVER ID----Colonel
-------------------------------Zoner Militia

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

I met one of your so called supporters. While I have always had a good relation with the Zoners I must say you are doing this all wrong. This supporter met the full strength of the Amenhotep who decided to fire upon Commander Hunter of Harmony. You see. Bering is home to a lot of people. People with good intentions. If the Zoners Abandoned the Freeport then its not something you can come back and be a child and say give it back. Also for the record a direct member of the Militia group led me straight to the Carrier Tarrafal. A Bustard Class ship is nothing compared to the unified strength of the Unioners, Harmony, and the Amenhotep. Do yourself a favor, go home. There is plenty of more Freeports to inhabit that you maintain control of. Safe skies.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]

*Sender: Red*

Greetings to all.

To you so call Zoner militia, let me tell you something ... i don't care about you and Freeport 2. That system means nothing to Zoners now, otherwise it would not be abandoned like it was. The new administrators that you call pirates, simply did what Zoners already did to Freeport 2 and even Freeport 1 and Freeport 6 , and even Manatum Relif Station in the Cayman system. But was done ... was done in a peacefull way, and that is not what you are doing ... actually ... you are acting more like a mercenary group than a Zoner group!!! Hmmmmm!!! Why should Zoners now care for a base that was abandoned not that long ago, and wage war using assets that could be protecting Zoner real interest ... like for example Omega 49 system? A system that has our only planet and also is close to hostile groups, like the gauls that are raiding neighbors system, and they don't like Zoners because of past experiences, has also others dangers from Omega 58, that is neighbor to Omega 49?! Actually .. if you look to the name ... Tarrafal and if you knew a bit of old Earth history, you would see that the place of that carrier is Omega 49, where it should be, protecting the population of Gran Canaria, and not raging war because because a useless station! The Zoner community would gain nothing on retaking Freeport 2 the way you want ... except a lot of enemies, and would lose life of Zoners ... evem more lifes that we already lost because of stupid wars. If you really are Zoners, stop that stupid war and bring Tarrafal to protect Omega 49, and if you are eager for combat, go protect Zoner traders, that every day risk their lifes to earn the living.

To other groups in Bering ... this so call militia doesn't represent the Zoners community!! I even think that they are not Zoners!!! Do what ever you want with them, but leave the other Zoners alone! We don't interfere in your business .. we already have a lot to handle, and if there something we don't want, is more problems, because we even can't handle the ones we already have.

Take care all:

* Transmission ends"
Incoming Transmission

[Image: MuIiDPi.jpg?1]

To: The Zoner Militia.
From: Sascha Lattke, der Alster Union, leader of the Pacifica Cell and de-jure commander of the Chort's Forge cell blue collar insurgency in Hudson, Texas, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Bering.
Subject: Poetics.

The Zoners spend an unsavoury amount of their time disowning each other. Have some spunk, 'Red'. The Militia represents the Zoners as well as you do.

Their disagreement with us as valid as your own non-interference. We will not involve ourselves in degenerate fascist disputes over Zoner purity.

We will defend the Freeport, however. It is now free. Zoner recolonisation would lead to a reproliferation of bounty hunters, including craven anti-humans such as the Forlorn Hope, amongst other infected. Our motivation is obvious.

In solidarity, in peace, I remain yours.
Sascha Lattke
Cell-Lord, Chort's Forge, Westphalia.

Transmission Ended
here a free Zoner without important name

call me X

after a long surveillance in the system it follows that the problem in Bering is much more important than some Unioners. In fact, it's not cruiser that we need there, but rather nephilim. Present in the system, at the moment 1 GEB spec OP, 1 hessian cruiser, 2 A bombers and the Scra, I ask myself the question, why the Scra are here

if the nephilim com, it is not for war but to protect.

End of communication
Pages: 1 2