Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »Recipient ID: The Order | From: Office of National Security
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: r5JYVc6.png]

May 9th, 824 A.S.
New York system, ONS HQ

Opening transmission . . .

[Image: 7hlyosC.png]

Identification: Sorrento, Nolan
Recipient: The Order
Topic: Introduction

Members of the Order Overwatch,

I am Nolan Sorrento, Director of the Office of National Security of Liberty. Normally I am letting my agents take care of communications, as they are fully aware of how to handle diplomatic transmissions, however, this time, it has a very high significance. I suppose you are surprised to see a part of the Liberty Security Force reaching out to you but I am here to elaborate.

During the Nomad war, the ONS, which was always a small department, received its first important task in years. Our few operatives were commissioned into the Omicrons, to gather intel about your intentions, by that time, the Order was already declared a terrorist organization by the government due to the attack on Admiral Schultzky. Since an anomaly was able to lead ships to the Omicron Minor system, and the ONS was one of the first agencies tasked with missions about the Order, the task force Renegade eventually managed to break through the defenses and reach the Omicrons. Naturally, they encountered a large number of Order operatives who luckily restrained from eliminating our agents on point. They were told the truth about your intentions behind the attacks and wanted to rout this information back to our directorate, which was back then under control of former Director Isaac Dawinsky. The message could only be picked up by another team in Alaska, though, which routed it back to our HQ. Renegade was almost completely destroyed by a Nomad assault later on, except for one operative. Dawinsky never confirmed any allegiances with the Order when said information reached him, as it wasn't sure if it was to believe or not. When he inaugurated me into this position, though, he gave me several hints that he, despite all the public denials, knew that the Order wasn't the malicious group that everyone tried to make them look like.

That is why I am reaching out to you, I want to tell you that we in the ONS know what the truth is and that we do not treat you as an enemy. I am looking forward to your reaction on this with the hope that you are still upholding the standards that our predecessors believed you had.

[Image: q4Y5BK3.png]

Director Sorrento
Office of National Security
Chief of Staff
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
Location redacted
⧫ 18/05/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Office of National Security

Introduction

With all due respect. Our agents, my precedessors had served the Great House of Liberty for centuries prior to Nomad War without slightest margin of hope for any kind of recognition or medals. We have had interests of Liberty, most precisely its own survival as deepest in our hearts. Yet when we did what we had to do, we were betrayed by the very same government that commisioned our existence to serve as another hand of Liberty as a whole. At that point you lost a cadre of the finest, selfless operatives and patriots any agency could only dream for.

Liberty Security Force at large continues to seek out, imprison and torture operatives of The Order without fair trial for the sin of continuing our widespanning plan for humanity everlasting. I cannot in full conscience treat you as an equal so long men and women that swore an oath to The Order continue to rot within Mitchell and Fairbanks. While we no longer strive for Liberty to remain at the top of the food chain, your House is still part of the humanity we defend. Securing release of our collabolators and agents wil not only strenghten our manpower available to defend Liberty from the Nomad threat but also makes us more willing to see you as something more than "another LSF goon" in the bigger picture.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

May 20th, 825 A.S.
New York system, ONS HQ

Recipient: Grand Admiral Golanski, Michal

Grand Admiral Golanski.

I am aware of how the Order was violently secluded from Liberty and about the fact that numerous of LSF agents continue to pursue your people with extreme prejudice, I am not going to make promises that any member of my staff or myself can keep. I cannot free your people from our prisons, I cannot reintegrate the Order into Liberty and I cannot be the reason for peace between our two parties.

This transmission alone with its peaceful intention is a reason for my own end of career, I am doing it because I don't believe the things that are being told about the Order, I trust my predecessor. All I can do is offer a joint communication and a basis of negotiations and help. This can be a step towards the things described above which we are, as of now, unable to accomplish.

You may either agree on a common ground with us and you may also deny this offer, the choice is yours. Bear in mind that if you disagree, there might never be another chance for you to rightfully defend your positive intentions. If the ONS pushes the LSF main body out of its place, a lot of positive outcomes may occur you, but as of now, we cannot do more than our funding and good intentions allow.

So, to prevent misunderstandings, I want to ask you a specific question, do you wish to encourage a joint ground of communication between our both parties or not? If yes, we can discuss the further details. I bid you and your members a good day, Grand Admiral Golanski.

Director Sorrento
Chief of Staff

Re-sending transmission

Boosting signal
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
Location redacted
⧫ 26/06/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Office of National Security

Introduction

Director Solento Nolan.

We have no such intention to rejoin Agenture in servitude to House of Liberty. We had learned our lesson, we are not welcome neither will vast majority of our people consent to join you. Our paths have diverged clearly and irreversibly. The Order agenda can only be completed when not hampered by national interests of any state in Sirius as evidenced during the first Nomad War. At best, peace settlement is as good as it can get, which would be something I would be keen to try.

However, I believe I had put our prerequesites clearly. There will be no talk of co-operation or peace so long LSF continues to incarnerate Order operatives in line of their duties. Our foremost condition is that LSF will release Order operatives from their prisons so they can be re-integrated into our Fleet. Should your party agree, we can also talk about freeing Liberty personnel captured during various illegal operations in our space over the years from our own internment camps. I do not intend to be unreasonable, amnesty and prisoner exchanges work both ways.

I believe I have put down our view upon the matter very clearly the first time. If Office of National Security (or Liberty at large) is unwilling to even consider the options concerning how our condition can be achieved, there is nothing we can talk about. You of all people should have the clearest picture of the situation. LSF does not give its captives a fair trail, imprisoning my agents denying them provisions of the Boorman Treaty. You cannot possibly imagine us to sit content with any deal you can possibly work out for the Order Overwatch while this is still a factor.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

July 1st, 825 A.S.
New York system, ONS HQ

Recipient: Grand Admiral Golanski, Michal

Grand Admiral Golanski:

I have awaited your reply and have taken it into consideration a few days ago, I waited to reply until now as the new statistics and government funding protocols have finally reached the LSF bureaus. As the primary head of the LSF has contributed very little to Liberty's security and yet has consumed most of the funding, I have decided to make a push forward. Relying on the Prime Director won't get us anywhere anytime soon and Liberty will stand stagnant for an amount of time none of the agents in the ONS would like to see.

While the idea to free each other's prisoners is dangerous, I believe it is a good way to start, I am considering a prisoner exchange. This requires us to break rules and risk our lives, if the LSF continues to disregard its responsibilities, their ignorance should open us a window. What I require from your side, aside from the valid exchange of Liberty personnel, is patience and cooperation. I can understand you want your people safe and so do we, but you should know that our means are limited and that I, despite my efforts and good will for both of our sides, cannot work for a positive outcome if you are not willing to cooperate unless your demands are fulfilled.

The next step I propose is an actual conversation between our parties. The neural net is a hackable place and I would prefer to talk to either you or a representative in person. I have very capable personnel that I trust with all my life. I can arrange a transportation to the Omicron Minor system with the NSS-Castle, a Liberty shuttle. If you are willing, we can meet there or another convenient place. Again, I give you the choice to accept or deny this offer but keep my words about cooperation in mind.

Director Sorrento
Chief of Staff

Re-sending transmission

Boosting signal

Re-sending transmission

Boosting signal