Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Meeting Aboard The Amenhotep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Jonathan Nods at Commander Hunter, signaling she take a seat, then smiles towards Dross

I am pleased you both could come aboard The Osiris. It is something new to me and I am honored to have good Allies. Is there anything either of you wish to say before we get stared? Questions about the ship or anything of that sort.
"I've got nothing."

She pulled the chair out, taking a seat and leaning back, relaxing.
*Mary looks to Kalh and pulls out her data-pad* " Yes, I do. I would like to more about the history of Amy" *She puts down the data-pad and a holograph of the outside appears that slowly turns*

Recalling Lilly mentioned Dross for some odd reason calls the Amenhotep Amy he answers her question.

The Amenhotep was first discovered by me in Omicron Minor, a casualty of the attack and ultimate destruction of The Order home planet Toledo in 818 A.S. Once I found the Osiris I was able to gain funding from the Order Overwatch and spent around 40 weeks getting the Osiris combat ready. The Osiris was meant to be a front line ship for the Order. However hearing there was nomad attacks in Liberty and the surrounding area I was dispatched to investigate it. A time later. the Order had pulled my funding and resources for reasons I yet cant explain and I was forced to make a choice. Join Liberty or perish. You should know the rest.
"Aye. Was all the rage when Fifth Fleet nabbed your vessel. Still makes no sense why they'd kick you, but hey.. Nomads to a lot of sheit we don't fully understand.."

She crossed her arms, continuing to eye the two.

"By the way.. fancy datapad.."
*While Kalh speaks Mary listens carefully.* "Rough life for crew and ship." *She looks as the data-pad when Hunter mentioned it.* "That thing? I bet you got far more advanced stuff, Frau Hunter." *She pulls out her cigaretts.* "So you asked, we came. How can we help you and do you mind me smoking, here ?"

Jonathan sat down and wasn't to thrilled about Dross smoking.

I do not mind it. I summoned you here so I can better understand both Harmonys and the Unioners perspective when it comes to the Nomad threat. Hearing it in person shows me exactly how you and your organization feel on the subject.
"The Battlegroup's entire focus is culling the threat. The fact that it breeds inside Liberty is the sole reason why we engage the Navy and the rest of them. Dirty, but necessary."

She shrugged.

"Ask away."
*Mary lights the cigarette on fire and looks to Kalh* "Well, I will not deny that the Nomads are a threat to human kind. But they aren't in our focus, Rheinland is." *She blows out the smoke* "We kill them when we see them."

Jonathan crosses sits upright and proceeds to ask his questions.

Both Harmony and the Unioners know of my intentions, Or at least I hope they do. Fighting infected personnel and ridding Sirius of the Nomads is my top priority. However I am concerned I wont be able to do it all alone. When the Time comes all those who would be friends to Humanity must be called upon to strike. I was hoping I could have this from you both?
Pages: 1 2 3 4