Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [CLOSED]To: Freelancers and Mercenaries | From: Maren von Westefeld
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: [Image: 7dBj2Gm.gifMaren%20v.%20Westefeld]
Location: [Image: H14TsTq.gifCV-Hoffnungsschimmer,%20Omega-49]
Subject: [Image: UHCCc8M.gif]
ENCRYPTION: [Image: SnkmNXM.gif]

To everyone interested in earning a bunch of credits on the side without needing to do much actively, here is something that might interest you.

I am looking for a few people with the names of Ezrael Vertiga, Sombra Hookier, and Leon Isley. They were last seen on a vessel named 'Apahanta'. I am offering anyone who can find them or find information that leads to their finding a sum of 25 million credits. I would want to find them alive, so please don't kill them.

That would be all.

[Image: 24vr8kk.png]
Interesting,

This is what I call a "help request" to find missing people, and also "an expressed wish". In any case, we thank you to have contacted the Auxilia Coalition, the organization who promote mercenary or independent organizations. For a compilation of a contract, we can send our available pilots (depending on who do you want to call from our free mercenaries) to find the missing people.

We await for a response.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED

[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: [Image: 7dBj2Gm.gifMaren%20v.%20Westefeld]
Location: [Image: H14TsTq.gifCV-Hoffnungsschimmer,%20Omega-49]
Subject: [Image: UHCCc8M.gif]
ENCRYPTION: [Image: SnkmNXM.gif]

Uh, sure. I don't get a single word of what you're saying. You don't need to say you're doing it, just tell me if you found something and then get the money, alright?

[Image: 24vr8kk.png]
In few words, we're doing it. Please wait for further news.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED