Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Spire HQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
REPORT TO SPIRE

To: Spire Headquarter
WARNING: TOP SECRET

[Image: BWUCN.png]

1. Brief summary
Operation to divert Rheinwehr attention from our allies went successfully mostly. After my arrival, in accompany to Spire group was disabled one federal patrol near of Harzfeld, one Corsairs raider battleship was damaged and forced to retreat. Then, from Brandenburg base was deployed internal military forces to counter our actions. Captain of CPW-Coalition, without any doubts sent his Hurricane right on Tirpitz to crush lackeys of plutocracia. He burned in flames as true communist. After, bomber wing managed heavy damage to enemy battlecruiser, but all went wrong. Their equipment seems was not inspected before flight, and due malfunction Nova's seeker couldn't lock targets. But as true communists, they don't betrayed their duty, and used their bombers as projectiles. After this, i'm secured escape pods which couldn't escape by themselves and retreated on Vogtland base, where CPW-Coalition's hull was towed for light repair before Mykolaiv.
2. Details & Footage

3. Additional notes
I'm not headquarter officer, but maybe defeat enemy instead of die is more good way for making glory to Motherland.

End of the report