Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Affiliate: Aletheus Agency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your name: Aerderic Aletheus
Faction/Group name: The Aletheus Agency
Origin: Unknown
Area of skills/expertise/experience: Hand to hand, Information collection, science and engineering.
Vessel(s): The.Aletheus.Agency (Bustard), Aerderic.Aletheus (Eagle)
Past Contact with Auxesia: Invernes - Helped me with finding someone to fix my ship and offered me the affiliation network.
Why do you wish to help us?: I seek a job and I think that Auxesia is the best place for that.
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Accepted.

We'll contact you on this secure channel should we have anything available for you to do.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: ZgMAaCl.png]

Greetings.

I was told that I would be contacted, but I felt the need to do so first just so you know what exactly will you get from me and my own assets.
For my main travels I use my fighter to easily get to places that I will temporarily visit. The fighter model is a Falchion since it is in a good balance of speed and armor which makes it hard to take down. That is pretty much it for that.

As for my Agency ship:
BST-224 "Bustard" light civilian carrier. One of the newer models made with improved engines and optimized power output.
Jump drive series III with the upgraded tracking version 2.0 for more precise jumping to a wanted location and the ability to jump twice as far than the old version. Good thing if I had the coordinates to jump to.
Fully upgraded and optimal interior with a conference room that can be used for neutral talks and deals between factions. You are free to use it as a neutral ground if you wan't to talk to someone on equal terms.
Advanced Mark II Cloaking device with maximum efficiency for longer cloaking time.
Updated AI to accommodate everyone aboard the ship and to help with the evacuation if necessary.

And you also have me as the Jack of all trades. I mostly prefer info hunting and spying rather than head hunting, but I'll take anything you offer.

I also have one question to ask. Do you know anyone in this whole sector that has an infinity cloak on their ship? I could really use that one.

I bid you good day.
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

A cloak with an infinite duration? I do not think that such a technique would be possible without massive drawbacks, but it is in theory possible, infact we've have had a few drafted ideas concerning that but we feel that this is too unsafe to put into practice, at least not this early. Unfortunately, we're a little tied up concerning allocation for our scientific division. You should seek out the Ingenuus Research Group, perhaps. I believe they can handle one of the many obstacles of your goals, and solving the power generation issues would seem like a wise step towards that.

I must thank you for the your offer, but I must decline. We have many secure locations in times of need for talks.

Have a brilliant day.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]