Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IRG From: Megaera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Ingenuus Research Group

Sender: Megaera

Encryption: High

Subject: Curious Device

Establishing Video Feed

Greetings IRG,

It has been almost a month since I encountered one of your vessels in New York. According my logs she was piloted by Miss Snow. A very bright and entertaining lady if I may add.

Reason why I contact you now is because after all this time, my curiosity is still piqued by the advanced hardware that your group seems to have developed. This object in particular:

I like things that I do not understand and that thing is an engima to me.
Never have I seen it anywhere else in Sirius.
What is it?

~Lady Megaera

Transmission Terminated
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Rachel Snow :-_-_-_-_-

Lady..? Megae-.. Screw it..
Hello there miss,

I do remember encountering you while on the Feanturi's bridge. Hello again.
Provided I'm reading the information that you forwarded correctly, that looks to be the equipment developed during project Evanescent a few years back.

Only a little information has been released onto the Neural Network about it, I'm afraid the properties and methods used for the equipment isn't exactly the most.. public of nature. Something about the whole proprietary to the company thing. At least that's what the lawyers and marketing team grumble about.
Put simply, it's a EM-veil. It operates a liitttlle differently than normal cloaking devices. It doesn't work unless it's paired up with the energy cores which we've practically centered our business around. Although I'm sure what it was, may have been obvious given that we slapped on a scanner tag to feed back metadata to people questioning us about the thing. People tend to call it out often, which drives me nuts..

Are you expecting something else?

Rachel Snow
Ingenuus Research Group
Incoming Transmission

Recipient: Ingenuus Research Group

Sender: Megaera

Encryption: High

Subject: Curious Device

Establishing Video Feed

Ah, it is Miss Snow in person again. Hello,

I understand that it is not public information for obvious reasons. If it were, I expect to encounter such devices more often. It is human nature to claim such technology for their own. But, it was not my intention to try and gather intel on it. I was merely admiring the craftsmanship of it, that is all. It is not often that my computer gets a headache from scanning something.

Right now I expect nothing else, no. I was merely looking for a friendly conversation.
However I do have future projects that might require IRG assistance.

~Miss Megaera

Transmission Terminated