Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Office of National Security
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Durban Station, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Contact
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ave,

I would like to thank you personally for providing your assistance to me in Omicron Rho the other day against those Gammuian and Nomad vessels. As such, I am willing to let it slide that you were in Omicron Rho without a proper visa or permission. We have clear protocols which determine what Military and Intelligence groups are allowed to move in and out of Rho. This is something to note for the future.

I would be more than happy to discuss arranging for a permanent visa through closer cooperation. The Core has worked closely with the Liberty Security Force primary intelligence branch in the past to provide alien materials, technology sharing, direct action against malicious groups such as The Order, Nomads and Corsairs, and serving as a bulwark between the Omicrons and Liberty space. Based on your actions, we can see great promise in adding your branch to our partnership. What say you?

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]
[Image: r5JYVc6.png]

May 20th, 825 A.S.
Freeport 11, Omicron Delta system

Opening transmission . . .

[Image: hLV4GMy.png]

Identification: Chandler, Mason
Recipient: Supreme Guildmaster Archos, Nathan
Topic: Contact

Supreme Guildmaster Archos,

Special Agent Chandler here, also the ship which assisted you in combat. The ONS is interested in a mutually beneficial cooperation between either of our branches. I personally apologize about entering your space without being granted permission, missteps are unwelcome within our agency.

A pleasant day.

[Image: q4Y5BK3.png]

Special Agent Chandler
Office of National Security
Department of Foreign Intelligence and Elimination

Ave,

Your apology is accepted. Moving on, my first proposal would be to allow your docking on our installations, to give you a place to base off in the Omicrons. From there, I hope we can work closely together against hostile regional actors.

-N. Archos

May 20th, 825 A.S.
Freeport 11, Omicron Delta system

Opening transmission . . .

[Image: hLV4GMy.png]

Identification: Chandler, Mason
Recipient: Supreme Guildmaster Archos, Nathan
Topic: Contact

Supreme Guildmaster Archos:

We gladly accept your proposal, what do you require to be done from our side, if anything?

A pleasant day.

[Image: q4Y5BK3.png]

Special Agent Chandler
Office of National Security
Department of Foreign Intelligence and Elimination

Ave Mason Chandler,

If there is one thing The Core requires, we would like it if you could vouch for us to have an audience with the Liberty Government regarding co-operation in the Alaska system. Once again, we find both our region's of space being connected. In the past. the Bounty Hunters Guild Core had agreements allowing them to venture in and out of the system in snubcraft. We would like to consider honouring this agreement once again for the current incarnation of The Core.

-N. Archos

:::[RE-TRANSMITTING]:::