Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Natio Octavarium From Captain Jonathan Kalh, CC: Captain Vex Upsilon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: iS6Z5u4.png]

COMM ID----------Jonathan Kalh
-------------------------------Battleship Amenhotep

RECEIVER ID---- Natio Octavarium
-------------------------------Freelancer

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Tidings, It was unfortunate our little chat got cut so quickly due to the Crayterians giving us the boot. Myself and Vex would really like to hear what else your organization does and your commitment against the Nomad threat.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]
[ Incoming Transmission ]

[Image: Harold-Kane.png]

Identification: Taskmaster Harold Kane
Affiliation: Natio Octavarium, Fourth Fleet

To: Captain Jonathan Kalh
CC: Captain Vex Upsilon; Taskmaster Escher

Subject: If you're Order and you know it, clap your hands!
Encryption: No clapping? Perfect.

Greetings, captain.

It is indeed regrettable that the locals took offense to our little congregation. Right when the getting was good, as well.

I have looped in Escher, the Taskmaster of the primary active forces of the Octavarium Intelligence Commission. This is his domain more than mine, but I can speak to our system and our fleet's activities with regards to the Nomad threat.

Put simply, captain, we are not alien hunters. We are merely an independent microstate whose little slice of paradise is a backwater system nestled in between a bunch of nowheres. We have not encountered any Nomad threats in our home, but if we did encounter any, they would be terminated. The system's proximity to the Omicrons is closer to Malta than to the deep reaches where the Order and Core fight each other over who can fight the Nomads the hardest. At least, that's what I assume they're doing out there, because if they were defeating the Nomads, there would be a dearth of other Nomad-hunting groups where there are currently plenty.

If your operations in the Tau-44 system uncover anything of note, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Preferably do so before bringing three quarters of the non-house warship fleets to my doorstep.

Regards,
Taskmaster Harold Kane
Fourth Octavarium Fleet

[ Transmission Ended ]