Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dear Adm. Golanski (2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_22.png]

[To]: Adm. Michal Golanski, Order|
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: [RHA]
[Encryption]: High

Dear Adm. Golanski,

Although we recently suffered a botched mission, Agt. Blacknight's conduct was admirable and I am glad that we're working towards furthering our cooperation and helping us both achieve our interests. The time has come where I have to request that you ask if the Red Hessian Army's leadership would allow Bretonian diplomats (namely myself and Mr. Harry Weber) to contact them so that we may arrange a ceasefire. This will allow us to redirect our operations against other pirates and Wilde in the Omegas but also secure Bretonian shipping to and from Rheinland. It will also go a long way towards proving to the Bretonian government that the Order should be given recognition for helping improve Bretonian security against both the Nomads, and Gallia.

Please let me know what you think, thank you.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 21/06/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Chief Adrienne Perry

Red Hessians

I would honestly preffer if those interruptors were destroyed but I do not question command style and tactical decisions my officers undertake under duress behind enemy lines. You do what you have to do to stay alive and complete your mission.

It is strangely ironic that I am more known within Bretonia, a House no less than entire Sirius away knows and has better understanding of The Order than imminent militarists that had been at your doorstep for several decades. I will happily rectify it for better bilateral relations. Opportunity for that will be very soon.

I am in contact with Heinrich, the general of the Red Hessian Army. Despite falling on hard times, she is the closest vector you have towards securing any kind of deal with Red Hessians as a whole. I will mention SIS and possible common interests you may share and may offer more neutral ground for you to meet if one of the sides cites such neccesity. However the choice of words is yours to make, once you face Hessian Commander.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_43.png]

[To]: Adm. Michal Golanski, Order|
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: RE: [RHA]
[Encryption]: High

Dear Adm. Golanski,

I look forward to our continuing cooperation and being put in touch with Madame Heinrich, Adm. Golanski. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]