Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: KEEPER LEVIATHAN ; INNER PHALANX | FROM : MIEKO IEKAHARA | SUBJ: REQUESTING AN...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: NN1h6WP.png?1]
Origin: CS ABDICANT SERAPHINE, WEST AVELMORE CLOUD, INVERNESS SYSTEM, AUXESIAN SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: MIEKO IEKAHARA A.K.A. HONYA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: LEVIATHAN - KEEPER (ALIAS: HUNT, JOSHUA) ; AUXESIAN INNER PHALANX | RECIPIENT NNGUID OK
Encryption: AGERA 2048-BIT PSK ENCRYPTION | HANDSHAKE COMPLETE - CONNECTION SECURE
Format: Audio
Subject: Requesting an Audience

Keeper Leviathan and the Esteemed Inner Phalanx,

I come to you bearing a request for an audience from my partner and Commanding officer aboard the Abdicant Seraphine, regarding discussing a working relationship between the Seraphine and Auxesia. I know that it would be best to pursue a Affiliate application, but Hanamura-sensei has insisted that she speak with Keeper Leviathan or any available HRO willing to speak with her before going down such a route.

Any time that is suitable for him or the Inner Phalanx will be suitable for us.

We humbly thank you for reading and await your response.

Supreme Commander-Adjutant Mieko Iekahara
Auxesian Affiliate "Yorha"
OCS Abdicant Seraphine

ATTACHMENTS:

COMMS TERMINATED

Origin: CS ABDICANT SERAPHINE, WEST AVELMORE CLOUD, INVERNESS SYSTEM, AUXESIAN SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: MIEKO IEKAHARA A.K.A. HONYA | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: LEVIATHAN - KEEPER (ALIAS: HUNT, JOSHUA) ; AUXESIAN INNER PHALANX | RECIPIENT NNGUID OK
Encryption: AGERA 2048-BIT PSK ENCRYPTION | HANDSHAKE COMPLETE - CONNECTION SECURE
Subject: Requesting an Audience

// MSG_READ FLAG NOT RECIEVED -- RESENDING // MSG_READ FLAG NOT RECIEVED -- RESENDING // MSG_READ FLAG NOT RECIEVED -- RESENDING //

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

What do you want, Honya? What is this about?

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Origin: CANBERRA STAR CITY, TAU-44, KUSARI SPACE| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: MIEKO IEKAHARA -- SUPREME COMMANDER-ADJUTANT| SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: KEEPER REVENANT ; AUXESIAN INNER PHALANX| RECIPIENT NNGUID OK
Subject: Greetings from Ouroboros

[Image: 264px-OuroborosPrototype.png]

北の烽火。
Beacon of the North.

Greetings, Keeper Revenant.

Firstly, I am currently staying on Canberra after.. the mess that was yesterday, explaining my presence there rather than at my home base.

Secondly, I wish to speak to you on behalf of the Ouroboros Revolutionary Group. If, by chance you didn't catch wind of the Communique we broadcasted this week, I can give you a general description of our faction. Ouroboros is a Kusari-originating Democratic Revolutionary Group that focuses not just on Kusari, but other fronts of major conflict (currently in a passive stance compared to our active stance against the Kusari state), namely against the Gallic Crown and the Order Overwatch. I think the reasons for both are more than self-explanatory, but I digress.

Our high command (The Command Operations Directorate) wishes to start a friendly relationship with Auxesia by collaborating on interests that would be beneficial to both of us. Most particularly at this time, the Nomad threat that is known as the "Aoi Isejin" that seems to originate from Tohoku, as well as help with providing intelligence pertaining to Kusari, along with anything you may have interest in from the region. Other than that, we're more than willing to collaborate on logistical matters.

Furthermore, our faction has been taking a strong, invested interest in technologies that would benefit both our goals, and mankind as well. Something we both share, the pursuit of technology, the advancement of the human race, yes? Of course, we take care to regulate our developments as to not create something that would raise the concern of the Auxesian Inner Phalanx, for instance.

All in all, I wish personally to help Auxesia through Ouroboros, and Hanamura-sensei does as well, with what resources we have available as a result of our.. multi-pronged strategic front situation we have.

If you wish for us as a faction to test our mettle as I have, being an Affiliate, we are content with that as well, and will be more than happy to provide support in that capacity.

We look forward to a positive response from Auxesia, and wish you the best in your endeavors.

Ouroboros Revolutionary Group
Command Operations Directorate
Delegation to the Covenant of Auxo and Auxesian Paramilitary

COMMS TERMINATED

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hm, before we think ahead on this, we must understand you and your organistion. Are you affiliated with any of the local factions? Are you allied with them? Why is your goal similarly aligned to ours? Why did you leave us but to retain the goal of pursuing scientific and technological interests? Why do you take the fight to Gallia and the Order?

What are you really trying to achieve?

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Origin: FOB MAEHARA, SIGMA-19 SYSTEM| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH OK
Sender: MIEKO IEKAHARA -- SUPREME COMMANDER-ADJUTANT| SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: KEEPER REVENANT ; AUXESIAN INNER PHALANX| RECIPIENT NNGUID OK
Subject: Greetings from Ouroboros

[Image: 264px-OuroborosPrototype.png]

北の烽火。
Beacon of the North.

Keeper Revenant,

I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Firstly, regarding departure - I have never shown intent personally of departing Auxesia as an affiliate. If you are referring to my sister, and I'm assuming thereby since they use the same transponder code, "HARPY", You are referring to Harpy Squadron. Hanamura-sensei and the Harpies have always been closely connected, so them ending up working with Ouroboros is a given. However, I assure you that no tactical or other intelligence from their time in Auxesia has been leaked to us. We do know *some* things of Auxesia, but that's out of firsthand experience from me, Hanamura-sensei and Bride-san during the periods where she wasn't a member of the Auxesian Paramilitary, namely gunboat tactics, partial fleet compositions (We know at least of the Eidolon Wraith and Andraste, along with some of the callsigns used in snubcraft from our encounters.) and the existence of Ismara (from our visit there.)

Ouroboros' main priority is Kusari, with the aformentioned interests in other areas, namely due to things I will get to in due time in this letter, but I digress. Hanamura-sensei and I have always seen Kusari as the beacon of technological advancement, as its' predecessor was, and transhumanism is the pursuit of perfecting the human form by defying its' boundaries and limitations through the use of technology. Things like Hunt-sama's body while being robotic, still retains humanity though both form and his personality and consciousness from birth being still intact. This isn't a large priority of ours like it is for Auxesia, but it is part of our ideology nonetheless. We don't have concern for the Nomads outside of Kusari. We want to expel Infectees and the Nomads wherever they may be from our house, but other than that, the Nomads are a target of opportunity. We leave them to you and other factions to handle.

As for local factions, the only local factions we have connections to in Kusari as of the time being are the Ando Initiative, and to a larger extent of friends in the northern Sirius Sector, Natio Octavarium, but that more or less is the extent of our relations, but we are considering relations with Bretonia.. however, given the encounter with the SIS I had the other day in the presence of Keeper Leviathan, our High Command is having second thoughts due to their strange interest in Nomad Hardware which if anything, is concerning.

Regarding the Order and Gallia, we've always had a distaste for the Order ever since the name Golanski entered our minds, given they manipulate the underworld to their benefit, unnecessarily for that matter, given it seems that they can probably hold their own against a single-house incursion given their tacticians stop acting like barbarians. Our reason for taking on the Order lies with our leader. She believes that the Order as is, is a threat to mankind more than it is an aid. They seemingly have more concern with the war against the Core than they do the Nomads from first hand experience, not to mention the destruction of Port Carthage still leaves a sour taste in our mouths, along with Golanski's deranged threat of thermonuclear genocide against Zoner society, of which, Hanamura-sensei and Ouroboros at large relies on for supplies.

As for Gallia, We've also had a long-lasting distaste for them, not just because of what they've been doing to their people, not just because of what they've been doing to the Bretonians, but due to the fact they're wearing Kusari like a puppet. The Kusari Government has since the end of the war with Kusari and Bretonia, been kissing Gallia's derriere ad infinitum, something we at Ouroboros vehemently despise. Keep in mind, that we do have ties to the Council and are considering aiding efforts in Gallia - They fight the same fight that we do, and we operate in Gallia and the Taus in solidarity with them and others who have suffered at the hands of the Roi.

Ouroboros Revolutionary Group
Command Operations Directorate
Delegation to the Covenant of Auxo and Auxesian Paramilitary

COMMS TERMINATED