Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO:The Lane Hackers ...FROM:Zoners of Galileo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RMYuVq5.png]

====== INCOMING TRANSMISSION======
====HACK FOUND====
................TRANSMISSION INITIATED..

Greetings to you......

The zoners of Galileo would like to extend our good wishes to all lane hackers............HOWEVER........

We need to sort out just a few simple issues with yourselves....

FREEPORT 12 has recently been handed to the Zoners of Galileo who have made our home in this very prestigious base and have taken over trading and selling operations

This particular establishment had already a few TRANSPORT SHIPS based here that did essential supply runs and commodity runs to keep the base operating .

These said TRANSPORT SHIPS are now permanent CONTRACT SHIPS who we have kept employed at the base so as to collect essential stuff that our ZONER TRANSPORTS cannot obtain from certain bases or planets.......

This form of operating ensures that we can run the base very efficiently and means the supplies can be reached quicker and easier than our own transports

OKAY SO TO THE REASON FOR THIS COMMUNICATION...............

Recently since the Zoners of Galileo have been in a BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP with yourselves we have encountered a few of your personnel on a regular basis and also our contract ships have had encounters also.

All of these encounters have been without incident ........UNTIL

One particular member of your personnel has stopped 2 of our CONTRACTORS and demanded a sum of credits .......which one CONTRACTOR did pay .......but after much argument he did let one of our CONTRACTORS depart.........

After his goodwill gesture the 2 said CONTRACTORS reported this to me and we decided just to let the incident go over our heads ....so ...to speak

BUT ...... the same said operative stopped one of the same CONTRACTORS again the next day i believe and demanded payment yet again.

NOW ...... every operative from your personnel has been letting our CONTRACT SHIPS pass but this particular operative does not seem to believe us when we say we have a business deal with yourselves

And another thing.......your operative Lieden.repossessor has just recently received from us a cloaking device which ..... he will confirm was a sponsorship gift and he made a protection deal with us also .......i personally did the deal

So below is a list of CONTRACT SHIPS who operate from FREEPORT 12 at the moment .....This list may get added to in the future.......but for now i can supply these few .....

FREEPORT 12 CONTRACT SHIPS LIST

Trader_Takahashi
Trader_Takahamada
Trader_Takahushu
The_RENEGADE_TRader
Trader_Miagi

I am hoping that this situation can be dealt with in the right manner we at FREEPORT 12 wish our business agreement to be a very good asset to our overall well being

And also the well being of my ZONER operatives and my CONTRACT operatives are imperative to FREEPORT 12 being the establishment that we want it to be .......

And i am sure when this agreement was put in place all operatives at FREEPORT 12 were immune to any hostile activity from your operatives

Here is the evidence that my CONTRACTOR has given me of the encounter with your operative...........

[02.06.2018 13:49:40] LH~Vladimir.Scorpius: Look here, as you can imagine, I have not stopped you for a chat.
[02.06.2018 13:50:09] LH~Vladimir.Scorpius: How about we make this short and you wire me two million credits. You know, for tolerating you around and stuff?
[02.06.2018 13:50:21] Trader_Takahashi: im working for freeport12 dont you remember?
[02.06.2018 13:50:25] LH~Vladimir.Scorpius: Oh I do.
[02.06.2018 13:50:53] LH~Vladimir.Scorpius: That doesn't make you immune to me though, does it?
[02.06.2018 13:51:09] LH~Vladimir.Scorpius: You are still a corporate shipper and will be treated as one by me.
[02.06.2018 13:51:19] Trader_Takahashi: we have an agreement with your faction
[02.06.2018 13:51:20] Death: (C~Azhi-Dahaka was put out of action by Anubis. (Gun).
[02.06.2018 13:51:36] LH~Vladimir.Scorpius: If Freeport 12 wanted more leeway with their shippers, they would employ actual Zoners.
[02.06.2018 13:52:19] LH~Vladimir.Scorpius: That way, at least I personally, would be much more lenient towards that.
[02.06.2018 13:52:37] Death: Murder.of.Crows was put out of action by Reaper:404 (Gun).
[02.06.2018 13:52:38] Trader_Takahashi: an agreement is a agreement
[02.06.2018 13:52:46] LH~Vladimir.Scorpius: But since we are at a point where I sack all corporate shippers, it would be immoral to treat you different than I treat others
[02.06.2018 13:53:04] LH~Vladimir.Scorpius: As such, you will wire me the money.
[02.06.2018 13:53:04] Death: Rock.Driller suffered a self-inflicted catastrophic decompression.
[02.06.2018 13:53:26] Death: (C~Azhi-Dahaka was put out of action by Anubis. (Gun).
[02.06.2018 13:54:24] LH~Vladimir.Scorpius: Excellent. Off you go to that Freeport of yours

I am indeed a little bothered by this encounter and i hope that it can be rectified promptly and swiftly

We at FREEPORT 12 hope for a long and prosperous relationship .

And can i also point out that sales from our business agreement are going very well indeed and stock is coming in every other day to keep up with demand.

Hoping for a quick and pleasant response

many thanks

[Zog].Freeport12.COO

CHIEF OF OPERATIONS
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Hello Zoners of Galileo,

I am Wolfgang Weisen of the Lane Hackers. As you have been told, the [ZoG] ships are not intercepted by our patrols. Our men know that they belong to you. Yet you decided to serve the corporate establishment and hire mega-corporations instead of Zoners. You are not the first modular station under our protection to demand an exception for purely corporate transports. We had allowed that and you know what happened? We caught those ships not running supplies for their base but trying to profit from an extortion-free journey around Liberty. Pretty smart, right?

To be honest after this good lesson we were much less interested in granting you an exception. But Professor Yoshida personally intervened in the matter and offers a solution which The Lane Hackers can agree to:
  • Add all your suppliers under one tag: [FP12] or whatever else you believe is appropriate. Those ships should run supplies for the base, not to be used for unrelated profiteering.
  • (optionally) Protect your tag with a password so no one else may use it without your knowledge and potentially bring you trouble.

It would be wise for you to accept this generous proposal, our dear Professor is putting his personal reputation on the line for you.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[ZoG]
[Image: RMYuVq5.png]

TO :Wolfgang Weisen == The Lane Hackers

IDENTIFICATION : Chief Of Operations

Greetings to all Lane Hackers,

It is with great pleasure that we would like to confirm our agreement with one of your proposals you have put forward to us and we have decided that the best proposal is as follows

PROPOSAL ACCEPTED.....

We have announced to all contract ships to carry the prefix [FP12] on all vessels that supply the base with the necessary supplies that we need.

So effective from the minute you receive our transmission we have put this into effect immediately.

THESE VESSELS ARE UNDER STRICT INSTRUCTIONS THAT THEY WORK FOR FREEPORT 12 AND FREEPORT 12 ONLY AND ARE NOT IN ANY WAY TO CARRY GOODS FOR TRADING PURPOSES UNDER OUR NEW RULING POLICY

Obviously any other traders who operate from the base are quite aware that they will be stopped by your organisation and dealt with according to the situation

Many thanks for this opportunity and we are very confident that our business agreement will be long and prosperous for us all.

FREEPORT 12
CHIEF OF OPERATIONS