Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dear Prof. Alfred Steiner, Cambridge University
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_23.png]

[To]: Prof. Alfred Steiner
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: Faculty of Engineering
[Encryption]: High

Dear Prof. Steiner,

One of SIS's intelligence assets has provided us with some very valuable information which SIS will act upon at a later date. In the mean time, he is not interesting in working for us for credits, but he is interested with what help the Faculty of Engineering can provide for him as I believe he has a damaged and/or sub-standard ship. Said ship would not meet Bretonian safety specificiations or regulations after it's upgrades, but I'm hoping you can help him out either way since we here at SIS would like to continue to benefit from his services. Please let me know what you think, thank you.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
University of Cambridge

Date: 5/06/825 A.S

Encryption:High

Miss Perry

Professor Steiner is currently unavailable, this message has been forwarded to the school of Engineering. Your asset will be required to meet with the Engineering staff in order to discuss what it is he requires of us. He will also need to bring the ship in question, and provide blueprints of the ship before it was damaged. We will expect his or her's arrival.

Joan Thompson
Dean of Engineering
University of Cambridge

Attachments

None
[Image: UQ6Eb82.png]
Good morning,

Not to barge in unannounced, but Madam Perry forwarded me access to this channel earlier today. It is a pleasure to be in contact with a renowned entity - during my youth I did look up on your impressive selection of accounting and finances literature. It's an honor.

To keep this formal - from what I take, a meeting with the Engineering Staff is the appropriate route, correct? If you could forward me your time table, I'll do my best not to overextend. I am also providing you access to my civilian documents and the project's notes and archives, but to give you the overall situation:

At this time I am working with a simple Civilian Train - Heron class. It is far from what I'd deem appropriate for my work with The Seraphim, which basically entails accessing and supplying communities in need, such as Sprague and Nuremberg. To fix this, I have contacted different groups to provide appropriate solutions, such as Cryer Pharmaceuticals for an emergency clinic aboard and OS&C for comfortable allocation of the small number of people who work with me.

However, since this is completely out of the realm of my past experiences, I realized that building a new ship, instead of outright buying an already leased one, would not only educate myself on the subject but also provide better functionality for it's many parts.

The reason, therefore, of this approach is simple - the model I have in mind is one very familiar to Cambridge: the Serenity.

All I am asking is a team to walk mine and I through the process of building her, to better understand it's design and help retrofit some of it's areas to better support these amenities. Even if she is not to be considered anything else than a Light Cargo Transport, it is my belief that such care shall improve our efficiency and life aboard considerably.

I'll be waiting for instructions of when it's the best time to reach you in person, but please, feel free to reach me over with any questions you may have.

Cordially,
[Image: e1FxFqI.png]
[Image: sKktaz0.png]
[Image: tHmRnYG.png]