Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Samura Industries, Samura|- | From: York Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
""INCOMING TRANSMISSION""
""Encryption: Classified""
""Location: York Station, New London""
""Sender: Joe Root, ""
""To: Samura Industries, Samura|-""
""Subject: Optronic Array contract""

Greetings gentlemen.,

First, let me introduce myself, my name is Joe Root owner of York Station in New London, location "D6" near Planet New London Currently, our Base is under construction and we need to bring some materials from Kusari. That's why we are coming to you today with an offer, if you are interested we might sign a commercial contract between our base and your respective organisation.

We heard that you are delivering Optronic Arrays all over Sirius so we need 40K of Optronic Arrays to be delivered to our Base ASAP. Base will purchase Optronic Arrays S.C. In your return way the Base will provide you with Gold ore, we know that Planet New Berlin offers some good prices for it.

Delivery time will be within 3 days.

if you agree, please resend us a copy from our attached commercial contract after signing it as we are looking forward to make some more business with you in the future.

Notes: You have 72 hours to respond to this message, otherwise this contract will not be valid and we shall contact another supplier(s).

Waiting for your response,

Have a good day.

Joe Root.
York Station Administator

""TRANSMISSION TERMINATED""

Main Menu
[Image: Ichiro_zps90usa8vw.png]

Konbanwa Mr. Root.

Thank you for your consideration of Samura Omotai Zaibatsu in this proposed supply contract. You are correct that Samura delivers goods all over Sirius and prides itself on efficient, professional service. It would be our pleasure to offer these services to a customer such as you.

Optronic Arrays can be moved from Kusari to Bretonia at your request within seventy two hours of a contract being signed and we believe you would be quite satisfied with the results of our integrated supply mechanisms. This does bring us to the subject of price. ¥ 3,000 per unit is not a fair market value to move goods between Kusari and Bretonia and would not pay our pilot's wages, let alone the cost of assets required for such an endeavor. As such we have two options that may suit your needs.

Option 1: We deliver the goods requested within the time frame specified for a renegotiated price of ¥ 8,000 per unit.

Option 2: We deliver the goods requested within the time frame specified for a renegotiated price of ¥ 6,000 per unit and you agree to permanent docking rights on York Station for all Samura|- tagged vessels.

It is our hope that one of these options is within your business model so we can move forward with arrangements to make this delivery a reality. We look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Sayonara,
Ichiro Ramora.
Trade Advisor, Samura Heavy Industries

Greetings,
Mr Ichiro Ramora.
Trade Advisor, Samura Heavy Industries.

Sorry for my late responds, for some business matter I was out of Bretonia.

It is glad to know that Samura Heavy Industries if interested to supply Optronic Array in my base. Price is always negotiable, So I am putting delivery price of Optronic Array is $6000 S.C/unit and from now on all Samura|- tagged vessels have permanent docking right on York Station.

So it is fulfilling our agreements and Optronic Array will reach in York Station shortly. I will keep sufficient stock of Gold Ore in York Station for all of your return journey.

Have a good day.

Joe Root.

Main Menu

Konnichiwa Mr. Root.

It is a pleasure to speak with you again.

We are pleased that we could come to an agreement that suits your needs and value your patronage greatly. Know that Samura places great importance on customer satisfaction and we will deliver the arrays within the 72 hours specified as of the time you receive this message. With the docking rights granted to Samura, we look forward to a long and fruitful business arrangement with you and if you have any other concerns or requests, please do not hesitate to ask.

Our transports are beginning to load as we speak and this line of communication will remain open for the length of the contract.

Sayonara,
Ichiro Ramora.

Konnichiwa Mr. Root.

I am pleased to pass along the news that all requested goods have been delivered to York Station as per the contract details. 40,000 units of Optronic Arrays now sit within your cargo hold and a similar amount of Gold Ore has been delivered to Rheinland as you specified. Thank you for choosing Samura Omotai Zaibatsu to take care of your shipping needs, we aim to provide please. As always, do not hesitate to contact us in the future for any other assistance you may need.

Sayonara,
Ichiro Ramora.

Greetings,
Mr Ichiro Ramora.
Trade Advisor, Samura Heavy Industries.

I'd like to thank you for completing our contact and for your fast delivery, and we look forward for making more business with you in the future. I'll be in touch.

Have a good day.

Joe Root.

Main Menu