Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Hellfire Legion Command, Inner Phalanx, From Jonathan Kalh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: iS6Z5u4.png]

COMM ID----------Jonathan Kalh
-------------------------------Battleship Amenhotep

RECEIVER ID---- Legion Command, Inner Phalanx
-------------------------------Hellfire Legion, Auxesia

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Legion Command, I humbly request you allow CV-Montu, and Amenhotep into Kansas. I am no longer serving the Liberty Navy as the Inner Phalanx can vouch for. I have no reason to quarrel with the Legion. It was purely my job at the time.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]
- -- -{ Transmission Initiated }- -- -

[Image: rRpPWuJ.jpg]

[Comm-ID]: Samuel Locklear, Lord Commander, Hellfire Legion
[Recipient-ID]: Jonathan Kalh, Battleship Amenhotep
[Location]: Planet Guadalajara, Vespucci System, Commonwealth Space
[Subject]: Kansas
[Image: cDgKonM.png]

[Priority]: Standard
[Encryption]: Moderate

I have a few crucial points and questions to clear up before we even consider the notion of letting a man who has cost us in both good lives and hardware into our backyard. The first of which would be why exactly are you contacting the Legion, and moreover Auxesia, regarding a legal matter? While I can somewhat understand your confusion over the former, we're soldiers, not lawmakers. It would be extraordinarily unusual for me to grant such a request, especially before attempting to approach the Commonwealth. As for Auxesia, while they do maintain a presence in the system they are not affiliated with the Commonwealth. They are not citizens, nor are they soldiers, only allies, and directing your communique to them as if they were any sort of authority in the system is frankly an insult.

Next there's the matter of why. You've had access to both Order and Naval dossiers on me, so if this is about the gate then you should already know full well that I've taken the appropriate precautions and have the right people watching it. We neither need nor want your help in securing the Tuttle Creek site. If you're requesting access for other reasons, such as passage between the Pennsylvania and Texas jump corridors or access to America Freeport, your request might be considered by the appropriate authorities, but not before a damn good explanation as to why.

Libera te ex Infernis,
Samuel Locklear
Hellfire Legion

- -- -{ Transmission Terminated }- -- -
[DATA SECURED--....

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

Lord Commander, Valid and straight to the point questions. I did not leave the Liberty Navy of my own accord. I was betrayed. It seems some Naval Forces have been infected and with my background and notable ship in my command made me a liability they did not want to take. Check the public nets. I was erased from the Navy faster than the Gauls took Planet Leeds. Yet no official report was made, nor was I publicly disavowed. Yet I have had Hordes of Naval ships after me with the intent of destruction. I have acted in self defense against my aggressors and I also swing first at times.

I did not just contact you for passage and a docking port. Auxesia and I have been allies long before I joined the Liberty Navy. Myself, and Vex Upsilon (Captain of the Montu, Geb Class Battlecruiser) have important business with them in Kansas. Rather me be rude and barge in unannounced and start a very much avoidable fight I took the Inner Phalanx's Advice and made contact with you first.

Lord Commander, You have no reason to trust me, but i included the Inner Phalanx to show you I mean no harm to you or any Legion ship. Frankly, we could aid each other in the long run should you allow it. My Osiris has a refocused effort against the Nomads and anyone infected by them. I have no reason to even consider Locking weapons on a Legion ship, I hope we can work out our differences.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Amenhotep

[BEACON LOST]
- -- -{ Transmission Initiated }- -- -

[Image: rRpPWuJ.jpg]

[Comm-ID]: Samuel Locklear, Lord Commander, Hellfire Legion
[Recipient-ID]: Jonathan Kalh, Battleship Amenhotep
[Location]: Planet Guadalajara, Vespucci System, Commonwealth Space
[Subject]: Business
[Image: cDgKonM.png]

[Priority]: High
[Encryption]: Heavy

Your words ring true and you've been straight with me about the nature of your request. If you indeed intend to bring capital class vessels for a high level meeting in Kansas, you'll be under obligatory watch of Legion honorguard. In lieu of our late Star Colonel Sahega, don't be surprised if I show my face there myself. On that note, if we are indeed going to be working together, or at the very least be neighbors, I'd like to take the chance to meet you myself beforehand, if you're willing. Texas or Hudson would be ideal, but if you'd prefer another location that can be arranged as well. If you accept my offer, that is.

Libera te ex Infernis,
Samuel Locklear
Hellfire Legion

- -- -{ Transmission Terminated }- -- -
[DATA SECURED--....

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

Lord Commander, Texas would be Ideal at this point. We are near the area and can be there soon. I understand the precautions you are taking and by all means we are open to anything you need. See you soon.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Amenhotep

[BEACON LOST]
[DATA SECURED--....

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

Lord Commander, I feel our meeting went better than either of us expected. That incursion into New York brought back good memories. Tho I wont get complacent I still have a long way to go in earning your trust along with the rest of the Hellfire Legion and the Commonwealth. If you need anything please do not hesitate to get in contact with me, also I would like you to meet right hand Lady Captain Vex of the Geb class Battle cruiser when you have the time. She is not very formal so I am warning you in advance, Thank you again.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Amenhotep

[BEACON LOST]
[DATA SECURED--....

-------------------------------Battlgroup Scarabaeus

RECEIVER ID---- Lord Commader Locklear
-------------------------------Hellfire Legion

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

I have Closed the transmission uplink to the Inner Phalanx as I am sure they are satisfied and probably had enough of our talks.

With that being said, Your offer of Firelance Primaries for the Amenhotep is something I would love to keep discussing, I am willing to pay you for your men and women's labor to create a fresh set, or is there something else you need of me?

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Scarab|CV-Amenhotep

[BEACON LOST]