Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Auxesia || From: Logistik-7 || Sbjt: Business Communication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KmUvX2q.png]
Hauptkommissar Oberhauser

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Auxesia
.......● SENDER:-..............Erik Oberhauser
.......● LOCATION:´..........[REDACTED]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Business Communication

[Image: AWVRxWe.png]
Logistik-7

To: Auxesia

Guten tag, As this is the first time I would have formally introduced myself, it might be a appropriate to tell you why I've taken the liberty to contact you.

As you're aware, you received 3 90-ARKM-N45 "Wraith" fighter ships for combat use within your organisation. That was thanks to the efforts of my division, we ensure that supplies go out off-record to the people that we feel make a difference. I do understand that there is some sort of tension between your upper leaders and the Direktor, but that is something that I simply do not care about. My efforts are to ensure that supplies go out, results are returned.

This is a business offering between Logistik-7 and Auxesia, we've been seeing the effect you've been stirring up within the Deep-Omicron regions and you always seem to have hands out asking for technology. While we're not exactly going to offer you our secrets, we've noted that there are some designs that are quite hard to develop if you don't have the right minds working on them. As for now, Logistik-7 are opening a product line of Cloaking technology, Hyperspace scanners and Jump drive systems available for ordering and purchase. We're willing to open arms and supply deals on a limited amount of weapons, but as of currently, we're unable to spare ships.

From,

Hauptkommissar Erik Oberhauser
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Kommissarat, Logistik-7

[Image: hksqixmf.png]

Message End

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Good day.

Your timing has never been better, we were looking into sources who were capable of establishing a mutually beneficial relationship to satisfy both our interests, and you so happen to offer services we were searching for. It isn't a mystery that we love to cause trouble with technology and find out the results of it, we could always do with some more resources and putting simply, some "toys".

I would like to inquire the possibility of obtaining a "Jumpdrive Series MK-2" device.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Logistik-7

Guten tag,

As you've asked, we've found the perfect device AE ÜLA-2 "Turbospringer", a moderately sized Gravitation manipulator with the ability to initiate on demand FTL travel. This system is capable of transporting vessels comparable to standard battlecruiser sizes, but ensure that your power requirements are met. As far as the Buro fleet records go, we haven't spotted anything bigger within your fleet yet. While I wouldn't really be one to judge, your records of failed jump attempts such as the one on the Eidolon Wraith which caused a nomad incursion in New-Berlin don't have repeat situations within the state of Rheinland, we won't ask what the future usages of such a device will be.

As for now, we can't hand out such equipment on a friendship basis, Logistik-7 works differently and handles things in a "Cash" transaction manner. We're requesting that if you do wish to purchase a AE ÜLA-2 "Turbospringer", the price for such a unit will be $183.562.500. If you agree to the price, we will arrange for the units construction immediately.

From,

Message End

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hey. Let's be technical, the anomalies are truly the cause for failures, it was out of our control and from what little grasp we had one the situation, we avoided a catastrophe which would have lead to a lot more deaths and sudden disappearances of some stations. Regardless, compensation is to be expected for this to flourish, and the amount you have proposed is more than acceptable. Please provide a destination for the monetary goods.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Logistik-7

Guten tag Keeper Ravenant

While I do enjoy the feeling of holding a large amount of digital currency, we generally don't take the transaction before our construction is completed on your order. This is for the sake of customer satisfaction means, we generally can't assure that we'll get it done on time and don't want to be held liable for any delays while in possession of your monetary assets. Regardless, I've come to inform you that the module construction of your AE ÜLA-2 "Turbospringer" is now completed, please be advised that this unit requires the availability of an external power module for the manipulation equipment to break the FTL barrier, its quite a volatile process but knowing your adept skills within technology that I'm sure you know how to handle it if you read the manual once or twice.

We will initiate delivery once the transfer of payment of $183.562.500 Sirius Credits to the BDM|L7-Schwarzfuchs, after which we shall arrange a collection location upon a secured channel.

From,

Message End

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Credits processed.

[Image: IOvVQlN.png]

[jokingly] Oh, don't you worry I'm sure we can figure it out with the guide of crayon drawings...

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Logistik-7

Guten tag Keeper Ravenant

I've received word that the transaction is complete, until next time.

From,

Message End