Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Red Hessian Leadership From:Claus Berthold owner of Diamond Star
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission
Sender: Claus Berthold
Receiver: Red Hessian Army HQ/Leadership
Encryption:High

First thing's first i would like to give my apology to Red Hessians for not contacting them earlier,that wasn't right on my part and i regret not trying to contact earlier.
Second i would like to pledge my allegiance and my loyalty to the Red Hessian Army in hope that i can redeemed sin towards the mighty hessian army and my foolishness towards me building the base on their soil without first contacting.
In that regard i can offer my base as Hessian storage and build depo.Base defence AI will be set to attack and restrict all enemies of the hessians.Hessians will be monitoring the tax for people/organisation who want to dock on it and use it.
My base can offer you a place you can freely station your ships and repair them if needed,it can also produce some experimental gear for them.
Can also help boost the hessian economy by letting the hessian miners store the uncut diamonds resourse to be used to gain more wealth.
Again i hope i soften you a bit and i wanna apologise for not contacting you earlier.

[Image: Yr1C19g.gif]

Sender: Hauptmann Liang Meng
Recipient: Claus Berthold
Source: Vogtland, Dresden System

Subject: Failure to inform

Priority: High
Encryption:Volksrevolution

Berthold,

Upon reading your apology, and speaking to the Revolutionary Council we have came to an agreement the Rote Hessen Armee will allow the base to stand if the current terms are met. Firstly, Everything in the aforementioned transmission you sent us and you are subject to pay a fine to [RHA]RHT-Weimar of 100 Million Sirius Credits. Armee vessels on sight may be present for a short while to ensure the deal follows through, given the frustration brewed as a result of military forces being withdrawn, you are expected to follow on this deal within the next 48 hours. Failure will end with a full military response.

Signed, Hauptmann
L. Meng
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments: