Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ingenuus Research Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: rud2qc.jpg]
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Ingenuus Research Group
Subject: Request for Assistance

Good Day Ingenuus,

My name is Virginia Adams, I am the Leader of an Independent Research and exploration group. We are currently contracted by a rather powerful customer, who has given us a demanding task but we are in a dead end at the moment. I shall outline my problem to you and why we are contacting you.

We are tasked with reaching a crashsite on a remote planet. The vessel that we are to recover objects from is on a barren planet that is simply overburdend with radioactivity and interference, hence the scrambled imagery on our intercom. We currently have no way to even land on the planet without our shields being overloaded and dropped in seconds. This is where our request to you comes. We have heard of your work, we have heard what you have done and we have the hope that you know a solution to our problem. We need to get to that vessel, We need some way to land on the planet, we need to get into the vessel.

This means that we need improved shielding on our vessel, we need personal protection for our researchers as they explore the vessel.

I hope you can help us out, or have a solution idea for us.

with highest regards,

Virginia Adams

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 3 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr.Evand Chandler :-_-_-_-_-

Miss Adams.

First of all, accept my sincere apology for responding to your transmission this late. I'm Doctor Evan Chandler. I was able to take a loot at your request wich managed to grab my attention. On the other hand, it raised more questions. Wich planet are we talking about? Wich system? What kind of vessel are you trying to reach and for what reason? What type of vessel are you using? And how will this benefit us as in the Ingenuus Research Group? Without theese questions answered we are unable to do anything. I look forward to your answer.

Dr. Evan Chandler
Ingenuus Research Group