Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Ujicha
To: Adrienne Perry

Good evening, Perry.

Have you seen this? It is a troubling proposition. Coalition knows no boundaries when their greed is rampant and every kind of present coming from them is poisoned.

I offer my knowledge to this situation.

With regards,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_43.png]

[To]: Cpt. Kaze Dagon
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: Our Sovereign Territory
[Encryption]: High

Dear Cpt. Dagon,

I am very glad to hear of your safe return. I have viewed the proposal made by Krsnik. In case you aren't aware, Dir. Weber was able to negotiate a ceasefire between Bretonia and the Coalition so as to gain their help in fighting off Gallia, although no treaty has been formalised as of yet.

I share your concerns over the proposal this agent is making. An assault upon the gate construction site would be mutually beneficial, but this is still our territory. The government has been informed and will be deliberating on the issue, but it is necessary for them to understand whose space the system and it's infrastructure still belongs to. Our entire country has had enough of foreigners running around our sovereignty, behaving as if it belongs to them.

You have the resources of the BAF| and the [SIS] at your disposal. It would be appropriate for you to handle the coordination of this operation between Krsnik and our Government. Make sure our forces are as involved in this operation as possible. We'd all like for them to understand whose backyard they're operating in.

And welcome back from the other side, Madame Kaze.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Ujicha
To: Adrienne Perry

Once more unto the breach, it seems.

I only returned two days ago, presented myself for service today, and already fate was waiting in the shadows to call upon me again.

Very well. But I insist that Weber must call on an emergency meeting with the remaining bodies of government. An attack like this can and will brings political ramifications in the future. They do not give without wanting, Perry.

I will begin the preparations, and if needed, I will go in alone, to insure that if there is any fallout is over a disgraced Captain of the Armed Forces.

Time to polish my sol russian.

With regards,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Captain
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_44.png]

[To]: Cpt. Kaze Dagon
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: RE: Our Sovereign Territory
[Encryption]: High

Dear Cpt. Dagon,

Director Weber is travelling to Cambridge for an emergency meeting with the Government. I will keep you posted regarding any relevant developments, Madame Dagon.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]