Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rear Admiral Alexander Reyes || CC: Liberty Navy High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
Connection : Stable

John Armada

Recepient :
Rear Admiral Alexander Reyes

Subject :
Call of Duty

Greetings,

Rear Admiral Reyes, greetings High Command.

Due to heavy incidents in my personal life, which affected me and my capability to fulfill my duty any further, I had to resign from the Navy.
During my time away from the Navy and the war, I was able to take care of the consquences of said incidents.

However, during this time I also realized that, no matter how hard I am trying to avoid violence and problems with criminals, in the end both would always come find me. Along with that, I also realized, that Liberty still needs my service and I better use my talents and skills supporting my home, trying to cause a change and activiely turn the tides, rather than trying to fight crime alone. Aside with that, I also realized, a "simple" life isn't the way to go for me and in the end, I am and always will be, a soldier.

With this message, I request my return to duty, back into the ranks of the 5th Fleet. Preferably with the rank I held before, or of similance. However, I will accept any other decision as you see fit.

Ready to move out as soon as you give permission and I am registered into the Navy once again.

Regards,

John Armada

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Low
Origin: Norfolk Shipyard, New York
ID: Rear Admiral Alexander Reyes
Subject: Accepted

Mr. Armada,

We really appreciate your will to return to active duty. We are aware of your personal situation and see why you decided what you decided.
Still I have to say that you are not the first and only person that had a bitter setback and there might be more in your personal life or your career.
Even though we are quite "happy" about your comeback, you hopefully understand that, because of your sudden resignation back then, we won't put you in on the same position you had before. Therefor you'll be set in as Captain.

You are now to report in my office for further instructions.

P.S.: You know where it is, It's your old one..

Rear Admiral Alexander Reyes
Liberty Navy's 5th Fleet