Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 1001 Nights in Nauru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Silver laughed, and slapped Enma's ass, grabbing a full hand with it. She pulled Enma towards her and smelled her hair.

"While i'm paid for what i'm good at, darlin', I also do it for free. And i'm good in many things. Such shinny pretty little things."

She pulled her datapad and grabbed Loyola, and took a selfie, that was promptly saved and sent. The only one smiling was Silver while Enma's face was of shock.

"Hang on love, I want to drink something."

She would stand up and walk over to the fridge. She took the bottle but then decided to send a message, si message to Valdez is a good idea.

She would call Silver and undress her a little, turning her back a taking picture.

"That goes to my wife, so she knows that everything is alright and that I am doing fine."

And the message was sent.

Silver turned, almost as she came to the world, the black thong being the only thing left in her body. She walked towards Enma and slapped her behind, while Enma was giggling at the response.

"So?"

By now En is wondering how many time it took to satisfy this woman, once again, she have lost a count of time. With a huge effort she have managed to sit on edge of the bed.

Looking at Silver, she would ask with a very weak voice. "Can we now like... go somewhere? I can't do this anymore. Have... mercy or something."

Smoking a cigar, near the window, the inner mirror sun of the first Quad was shinning brightly on Silver's face. She turned around, exhaling the smoke.

[Image: original.gif]

"I'm not done with you yet."

Her hand extinguished the cigarette in the ashtray, and she began her walk to bed, where an exhausted Enma had no place to run and no place to hide.

[Image: fhd001MDE_Naomi_Watts_019.jpg]

Silver went to the kitchen to get more drink. It was her chance. Unnable to speak or even think, Enma instinctively attempts to get up from the bed and probably run away. Being abused that hard was never in her plans... no freaking way.

Meanwhile, a very content Silver was preparing some honest to god pancakes with Ontario maple syrup. Yum yum. Specialty of the Silver household. She was so focused in the flipping and throwing pancakes in the air, a deft and slightly difficult movement that exerts some pressure in the wrists, yet filled with grace as the honey colored goodness twirled in the air, almost like it was an Olympic diver doing a reverse one and a half somersaults with four and a half twists, with the crowd composed of Silver alone giving it a 11 out of 10 as it landed beautifully in the skillet, that Silver didn't even was aware of anything around. And yet, she did not gave up. No sir, there was a hungry Maltese in the bedroom without sensitivity in her legs and nether regions, probably capable of devouring ten of these. After all, continuous exertion will create energetic and caloric needs. Silver wondered mid-flip if she should get a wheelchair for the squidface. Poor thing was not used to a Reaver after all. After the twentieh pancake was done, Silver was happy with herself and she called out.

"Squidface. Breakfast is ready."

A grin formed in Silver's lips. Yes, a wheelchair was definitively something to think about.

"Ah, the breakfast...? BRING IT ON BITCH!"

Enma barely moved to a dinner table, waiting for Silver to place the stuff on it. She did sense some smell, but she thought that was some kind of a dream or illusion. But the smell of pancakes was real. It is kind of unexpected that she can cook because stuff Valdez did was barely eatable.

"Am, a cup of tea or something?!"

She smirked and turned to the fridge, opening it. Behind the guacamole and salami, the popsicle, Tal Ravis, stood frozen. Silver would deal with his frozen arse later on. But first, she pulled the strawberry flavored vodka. Communism only decent gift to the 'verse.

Closing the door of the fridge, she grabbed two shot glasses and placed it on top of the table, watching Enma devouring the pancakes. Silver poured the honeyed red liquid onto both glasses and drank hers. Enma looked at it, looking like a squirrel, with both her cheeks filled with pancakes.

"Prost."

Silver said, downing her shot and stealing a pancake before Enma would down all of them like Eliza Valdez would down that vodka bottle.

Fifteen minutes later, Enma was still downing pancakes like it was cardamine and Silver just finished dressing up. With her gun in her holster, she grabbed the already very decomposed heads at the door, she looked back at Enma and sighed.

"The scythe is coming down on your neck, squidface. At least you were good for a romp."

She thought to herself and without a word, whistled a tune, and closed the door on her way to put the rotting heads at the bedside table of Nova Hawken. Maybe she would stick a grenade into one of them. Or a flash-bang. Those were in vogue in the day.

Life was good. Death was even better.

Pages: 1 2 3 4