Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Doe Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Et1h7kA.png]
[Image: QQWKvSj.png]
Name: Lead R&D - Meallan Dagon
Subject: Supplies

Evening.

My name is Meallan Dagon, and I am the lead R&D in the Hellfire Legion, Commonwealth. I'll have a supply order to be delivered in the nearby future to Vespucci. And after that, if all goes well, some more. I also have a personal project in need of a refill of specialized goods, so that's a bonus.

You gentlemen interested?

Libera te Ex Infernis.

Dagon.
[Image: u8KfeRL.png]
E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
SUBJECT: Job Inquiry
TO: Meallan Dagon

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

it's been a while since we've been in touch. But nothing has changed and as always, Mr Dagon, we are prepared to help our friends out from time to time.

What have you got in mind?

Sincerely,
Chairman
John Doe

Mr. Doe, fancy talking to you.

Here's to business. The Sunrise took a hefty beating and I got to plug holes, rebuild electric couplings and grid and make sure whoever was driving the ol' lady won't do it again. So I got to make her beefier, harder and still a sight for sore eyes out there. And Mr. Doe, I need the very best.

Got a list of supplies I need delivered to America. And I need them like yesterday. Send the bill to the Commonwealth. Gods knows they can afford stuff that shouldn't have happened. ******* politicians.

And if you can throw a couple of crates of APM Advanced Hardware into the bill, I'll be much obliged. I want to see what they are cooking up now in the Omicrons, since they got actually got a decent budget for toys and trinkets. And we all know what tinker toys can do.

Libera te Ex Infernis.

Dagon.
E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
SUBJECT: Supplies

New York, Liberty Space

Mr Dagon

we only provide the best quality and service so I'd bank on this job being done very soon. I'm arranging one of our subsidiaries to begin as we speak.

Have you got somewhere you want me to drop the dockets?

Sincerely,
Chairman
John Doe

Evening, Mr. Doe.

America Freeport, Kansas. Delivery order ID is HFTO-86795. The bay chief will handle the rest. Already alerted the local SC, so the patrols will be expecting you. And be careful, while you can still tap your feet twice, Kansas ain't really like home.

Thank you kindly for your prompt assistance.

Libera te Ex Infernis.

Dagon.
E PLURIBUS UNUM

DISP
SUBJECT: Objectives Complete

New York, Liberty Space

Greetings,

as previously discussed, the job was completed. We encountered an issue on the APM hardware however that is being resolved as I write this.

Hold the payment for now, as I believe there will be another opportunity for us to trade again in the very near future.

Sincerely,
Chairman
John Doe