Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [SIS] Secret Intelligence Service || Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 11akidf.jpg]
Encryption: High
Priority: Medium
Target ID: SIS Command
Subject: Intelligence Exchange

Good Day esteemed Colleagues,

I contact you today in hopes of furthering cooperation and forming a growing partnership. Recent reconnaissance of ours has shown us windows of opportunity to further our sphere of influence into the Taus and possibly towards a Gallic puppet. While we try to gather as much information as we can, there is always someone who might possess more intelligence than we might do. It is with this that I come to you, hoping you might know more than we do.

I am speaking about the House of Kusari and it's apparent kneeling stance to Gallia. I would like to ask, that if you are willing to do so you share with us your intelligence on the House of Kusari and their actions, their defense of Systems bordering the Tau's, their numbers and their intentions if you so know them. In return we shall of course, try to compensate you for such delicate information.

I thank you in advance for listening to my communication,

Enigma
Lead Agent
Crayter Intelligence Service
[INCOMING MESSAGE]
[Image: EDITED_48.png]

[To]: CIS
[From]: Adrienne Perry, [SIS]
[Subject]: RE: Intelligence Exchange
[Encryption]: High

Dear Lead Agt,

Kusari and the Taus is a huge area of space to cover. I will have to ask you to be more specific with which system you are looking for intelligence on, to narrow it down for us if you will.

Secondly, as much as I would like to help you advance your agenda against Kusari, I cannot authorise the distribution of intelligence without the approval of the war cabinet. I will bring your case forward to them, but it would be a much stronger case if you were willing to offer us intelligence on something you feel would advance Bretonian interests, rather than something as vague as:

(06-16-2018, 12:31 PM)Havok Wrote: [ -> ]
In return we shall of course, try to compensate you for such delicate information.

I wish you well, Agt. Enigma.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[MESSAGE COMPLETE]