Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: "Sekigane." | Invitation-based.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
18.06.825 A.S. 04:10 SST.

"Revolutionaries make revolutionary decisions, that will once change the pattern of Sirius Sector. Great goals, however, require people's very basic needs satisfied. That includes hunger, thirst, hygiene, a place to live. It would be wrong not to ensure them covered first. Now, that we have it ensured - the rest is just a formality."

They've walked out of the room, turning to the right and heading for the baths - a large room adorned in a white ceramic tiles with a locker room preceding the main room. Hikari slightly pushed Hitomi towards the door softly, walking inside as well, following her each step.

"Do not be afraid. Nothing bites here, i've checked on it personally."

18.06.825 A.S. 04:12 SST.

She looks at Haruki with a slight blush.

"I know that, I was just being polite..."

Once they enter the changing room, Hitomi hesitantly starts getting ready to enter, on her back is a tattoo of a Cherry branch, flower petals in bloom. Her blush hasn't gone down, if anything it's increased after the tattoo was revealed.

18.06.825 A.S. 04:10 SST.

"And haven't said a word against. So honest expression of courtesy is honestly beautiful. And you are just adorable."

Hikari stepped into the warm water first, walking forward to the opposite end of the bath, sitting down there and leaning against the edge of it, exhaled as she seemed relieved with this break she got, and, probably - by the relaxing atmosphere of the room.

"Come. Allow the water to embrace you, carry away all your concernes, fears and regrets. Accept this little gesture of purification. Also, i can't help but notice that: how you blush is just as adorable as you yourself. Come on, get over here."

18.06.825 A.S. 04:12 SST.

Hitomi eases herself into the bath, feeling her muscles relax. Looking at Haruki with one eye open.

"My my... It's been a long time since I've felt this good. Thanks for the offer Haruki-san, pleasures like this don't happen to me often as of late. I don't regret not joining the Dragons, quite the opposite in fact. If I didn't, then I'd be doing nothing wouldn't I?"

Pages: 1 2