Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO : CRAYTERIAN REPUBLIC | FROM : OUROBOROS | SUBJ: GREETINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: v89GIsI.png]
Origin:OCS ABDICANT SERAPHINE, <LOCATION REDACTED>| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH CORRUPT - POSSIBLE DEFORMATION FROM SOURCE
Sender: ALEXEI MIRANOV - COMMANDER, OUROBOROS| SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: REPUBLIC OF CRAYTERIA DIPLOMATIC AFFAIRS OFFICE| RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION | PUBLIC KEY MATCH! PRIVATE KEY SOLVED - CONNECTION SECURE
Format: Text
Subject: Greetings

Privyet and Greetings.

I am Alexei Miranov, and I have been delegated by the Command Operations Directorate of Ouroboros to establish diplomatic relations between the Crayterian Republic and Ouroboros.

Ouroboros is a Kusarian Revolutionary Group that operates in Kusari, the Taus and Omicrons. The Goal of Ouroboros within her homeland is to establish a democratic republic in tandem with our ideological domestic allies - Clan Ando and, depending on how things go, The Golden Chrysanthemums.

I know that the fact a Coalitionist (exile, to be exact) contacting you on behalf of a Kusarian Revolutionary Force is.. out of the ordinary, but my intentions are pure. However, Supreme Commander Nodoka Hanamura had requested a few questions be answered before we proceed. Just standard feeling of the waters, as it were.

Firstly, what is your disposition towards the Order Overwatch? Ouroboros' operations in the Omicrons mainly consist of a campaign against the Order's High Command which has not only engaged in outright despicable behavior with the overly aggressive threatening of the destruction of Zoner Installations within range of the primary fleet, the attack of a Zoner trade annex at Freeport 11, Port Carthage, and the sheer incompetence of their personnel, constantly taking aim at the Core rather than the Nomads, who they were made to fight from their very conception and are, in all blatant obviousness, a much bigger threat than a bunch of money-hungry Bounty Hunters trying to desperately form a quasi-state out of Omicron Delta.

Secondly, Ouroboros' Supreme Commander has, in the past, had discussions with the Covenant of Auxo about their relations with Crayteria, and for lack of a better word, it does not show your state in a positive light. Now, in the name of diplomacy and averting any possible threat to our relationship becoming an actuality, Ouroboros would like to hear Crayteria's side of the story when it comes to dealing with the Covenant of Auxo and the Auxesian Paramilitary.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Commander Alexei Miranov
Ouroboros Command Operations DIrectorate
Intake Operations Director
Kotetsu Fighter-Bomber Group Commander
Bounty Directorate Administrator

COMMS TERMINATED

[Image: 28nq7l.png]

Commander Miranov

Good day. i am Michael Richard, Fleet Admiral of Crayter Military, member of Quorum and representative of Crayter Republic.

It is interesting to see that a coalitionist within a kusarian revolutionary group that has interesting stances on both Order and Zoners.

I will be rather direct. To answer your first question, we are working with the Order against the alien threat as the aliends are at our very doorstep. However that does not mean we endorse every action of theirs. Also that does not mean i will pick a side between Zoners and Order. We see both as very valuable allies. Regarding your second question…

Things with Auxesia has been...shaky. Change of leaderships and internal struggles also affected outside relations. However leaderships change, reigns comes to end and new leaderships choose different paths. Currently we are seeking neutrality with Auxesia and healing old wounds.

To give you a short story, we made contact with them, they broke some rules of our space, then we chose diplomacy and got along well, then some leadership change within Crayter Military happened, lobbied for warmongering and hitting Auxesia, then dark times happened, after an internal struggle i was reinstated at Military's command and worked on fixing the mess and bad blood.

I hope those answers are satisfactory for your needs. Feel free to inquire about your curiousities about Crayter of course if there is further needs arises.

I hope this will be the begin of a fruitful relations.

Richard, out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military

Origin:OCS ABDICANT SERAPHINE, <LOCATION REDACTED>| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH CORRUPT - POSSIBLE DEFORMATION FROM SOURCE
Recipients: FADM. MICHAEL RICHARD | RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!
Encryption: AGERA BASE-2048 PSK ENCRYPTION | PUBLIC KEY MATCH! PRIVATE KEY SOLVED - CONNECTION SECURE

Fleet Admiral Richard,

Good to hear such a swift response from Crayteria.

In response to your answers, our leader has drawn up the following statements -

Firstly, Ouroboros, out of the sake that the Order seems to be doing their job in your space, will not under any reason, interfere with Order operations in sovereign Crayter Republic space or whilst operating alongside Crayterian vessels. We understand that you have a Nomad issue, and understand that you seek aid from the Order - which is fine, that is what they are supposed to do - however, this does not assauge or nullify our concerns about their chain of command, or delay our intents to engage in conflict with them. I hope you understand this. All we ask however, is that you do the same, and kindly do not interfere so long as it does not occur within sovereign Crayterian space - which we will do our best to avoid.

Secondly, our Diplomatic Affairs Directorate, Hakugyokurou, will be more than happy to establish a diplomatic resolution between The Crayter Republic and the Covenant of Auxo if you wish to do so through us. As our leader has close ties to Keeper Leviathan, we will try and help you with this given our ties to them through her. Otherwise, we will be more than happy to help in the easing of any remaining tensions however we can.

Also, just to assure you - we are on the same front as you when it comes with the Gauls. If you need any assistance on the Frontlines or Logistical support, please feel free to contact Hakugyokurou or myself personally.

Commander Alexei Miranov

COMMS TERMINATED

Origin:<LOCATION REDACTED>| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH CORRUPT - POSSIBLE DEFORMATION FROM SOURCE
Recipients: FLEET ADMIRAL MICHAEL RICHARD ; FLEET ADMIRAL XANDER| RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!

Greetings again, Fleet Admiral Richard, Fleet Admiral Xander.

We understand that our leader's communique recently has shown major concern from the Crayterian Military. Rest assured, that we have full intent to maintain ourselves to the statement we had made prior in this channel regarding Crayter's stance on the Order and our response.

Again - We do not seek to bring harm to the Crayter Military, or any citizens of the Crayter Republic, and will not engage Order personnel either passively or actively whilst in Crayterian space. Our leader's message was quite.. overreaching, as would be expected from her situation, and she does apologize for not correcting the situation proper. We do wish to give a token of apology to you, if you would accept it.

Commander Alexei Miranov

COMMS TERMINATED

[Image: x2ns7a.png]

Good day. It is good to see that you are refraining from such unfortunately bold actions against us. Your leader's statement seemed like a terror-inducing one to me.

I am most pleased that you are still sticking to the aggreement, plus you got me interested and curious. What kind of "token" are we talking about?

Signed, Zack Xander
Fleet Admiral
Commander of First Fleet
Crayter Military

Origin:<LOCATION REDACTED>| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH CORRUPT - POSSIBLE DEFORMATION FROM SOURCE
Recipients: FLEET ADMIRAL MICHAEL RICHARD ; FLEET ADMIRAL XANDER| RECIPIENTS SORTED, NNGUID HASH OK!

Greetings Admiral Xander.

The Ouroboros' Hakugyokurou Diplomatic Affairs Directorate, which is usually assigned to affairs between Ouroboros and other factions, wishes to transfer a gift of 300 Million Sirian Credits to the Crayter Republic as a token of apology, on behalf of the Command Operations Directorate.

We will have the funds wired to you within 24 hours of recieving a account to transfer them to.

Commander Alexei Miranov

COMMS TERMINATED

[Image: x2ns7a.png]

You may transfer the funds to =CR=Treasury NeuralNet Account. Much appreciated.

Signed, Zack Xander
Fleet Admiral
Commander of First Fleet
Crayter Military

[Image: unknown.png]
Origin: <REDACTED>| LOCATION NN-GUID HASH BAD, NO LOCATION DEFINED
Sender: KOBAYASHI, SETSUNA - COMMODORE-MAJOR, HAKUGYOKUROU DIPLOMATIC AFFAIRS DIRECTORATE | SENDER NN-GUID HASH OK
Recipients: Fleet Admiral Zack Xander| RECIPIENT NNGUID OK
Encryption: TYPE-3 SECURE ENCRYPTION | CONNECTION SECURE
Subject: NONE

[Image: 264px-OuroborosPrototype.png]

北の烽火。
Beacon of the North.

Fleet Admiral Xander,

I would like to inform you that the funds have been sent from the HDAD's flagship, the Mendicant Didact.

Below is the reciept of deposit:

[Image: unknown.png]

Hopefully this will be the first and last time Ouroboros and the Crayter Republic will encounter diplomatic problems. I and my staff look forward to a cordial relationship with the Crayter Military and Crayter Republic.

Commodore-Major Setsuna Kobayashi
Hakugyokurou Diplomatic Affairs Directorate
Ouroboros Revolutionary Group

COMMS TERMINATED