Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Blood Dragon Shogun [Their eyes only]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GC_bla.png]

Konbanwa, haikei Shogun of the honorable Blood Dragons. Ogenki de irasshaimasu ka during this complicated times? We do hope there are no trouble among your own ranks. Considering the possibility that your representative, Heung Hideyoshi, wishes to pick up this message. We would prefer to talk to the Shogun and only him for the very moment.

I am contacting you in the name of the 助手, the advisor circle of our Empress which I am part of, regarding a recent message that reached us. This message was sent by an individual named "Homura" and was about obtaining a "Geisha" Luxury Yacht with our help. Let us put the original reason aside, during the conversation held between a Sister, "Homura" and me, the questionable individual revealed that she is the head of an unknown Clan, the "Ando" Clan. At this time it was seemingly lacking recognition of the Shogunate and we honestly doubt that you are fully aware of their agenda so far. To their own mistake, they sent us general information regarding this Ando Clan.

We would like to forward this piece of information to you, esteemed Shogun Hideyoshi, and seek to discuss how to deal with this together with you and your closest advisors only.

As you can clearly see, they state the wish of establishing a democratic state applying even harsher changes than the Emperor has to face within the Reformed Empire. This would mean they heavily restrict the Hideyoshi family's strenght but in our eyes may also aim to ignore the Golden Chrysanthemums right for participation in any matters concerning our all final goal, a free, new Kusari, if they were ever to succeed with their attempts of re-introducing a Democracy in Kusari.
Be advised that we see this Clan as a possible minor threat to the stability of our long lasting alliance and a possible major threat to the Blood Dragon's internal structure. A Clan of supposedly honorable warriors like most among your people are, considering to restrict the Shogun's power may as well attempt to outright remove him in the first place.

Arigatō for your patience. Ohenji omachi shite orimasu, Shogun.
Sayonara.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Aimi Amaia

Sender: Heung Hideyoshi

Subject: Homura

Konbanwa honoured ally,

I understand your wishes to speak to the Shogun directly however this is not always possible and he is currently unavailable. I will however pass this message onto him and I am sure you will hear back from us soon.

In the meantime I will just confirm that the Hideyoshi Shogunate is looking to obtain "Geisha" Luxury Yacht as payment to the lane hackers for assistance in a recent matter. Also it is worth point out that the Ando clan as you put it is not affiliated with the Shogun so there is very little information that we will be able to give about this however rest assured we are not concerned about the security of the current Shogunate in regards to a minor clan establishing itself on the borders of Kusari.

I hope this is enough for now and I expect the Shogun will answer you call in the near future.

Arigato,
Heung Hideyoshi,
Shogunate Treasurer and Representative of Shogun Hideyoshi.

[Image: avatar_30918.png?dateline=1449208332]
The Hideyoshi Shogunate
[Image: FL79F9f.jpg]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Aimi Amaia

Sender: Kohaku Hideyoshi

Konbanwa Aimi Amaia,

I apologise for lack of contact between us since I assumed control of the Shogunate. I hope everything has been going well for you and your organisation and may good fortune continue to shine over your deeds.

In regards to the ship we requested, this is not something I am dealing with but I trust that my associate Heung has cleared this up for you. Now the more serious point of this message I was unaware of a small band of Dragons trying to make a minor clan but there are many independent dragons around the sector that I do not know personally. However I will message one of my Daimyos that controls the sector of space they are claiming as their home to investigate and remove them if necessary.

Is there anything else you wish to discuss with me?

Arigato,
Shogun Hideyoshi.
[Image: GC_bla.png]

Konbanwa, haikei Shogun of the honorable Blood Dragons. Sassoku no henji arigatou gozaimashita.

We have already figured out that you were unaware of the situation. It was merely our duty as your close allies to point this out and let you get awareness of this new development.
It is a wise choice to let another, recognized Clan keep an eye on them. This leaves us just one final question: Which Clan do you plan to approach?
It might be appropriate to talk with this Clan's respective Daimyo as well, may it only be to keep ourselves updated or to see if they might require assistance.

Arigatō for your reply. Ohenji omachi shite orimasu, Shogun.
Sayonara.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]