Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lena Riemann. | From: Millie.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JwvcDy6m.png]

Recipient: Lena Riemann.

Sender: Millie Militiades.

Subject: "Challenge".

Encryption: "Okina hogo."

Hello there.

I suppose you are somewhat surprised with me contacting you so soon, aren't you? But i have promised you something, and i am of the kind that always sticks to fulfill her promises. So, where shall be that quiet 'neutral grounds' where you are going to fulfill your challenge, and when? I am all set to go out there, and take a look at you.

Sincerely yours
Millie Militiades.

Incoming transmission . . .

[Image: CZmvurC.png]

ID: Lena Riemann
Signal Source: Unknown

[Image: I8dtZrX.png]

Frau Millitiades,
it certainly itches me that you are so jumpy on me proving something to you, a very unusual behavior for someone who insulted me minutes before. I will still accept your proposal, if that helps you to be more open minded about the people around you, who am I to deny such a chance. I think Freeport 9 would be a suitable place to meet, as Zoner stations have always proved to be a neutral ground. Alternatively Corinth would be an option, it's closer after all. Whatever you prefer I guess.
- Riemann

Attachment(s): Error, no attachment found.

. . . End of transmission
[Image: JwvcDy6m.png]

Recipient: Lena Riemann.

Sender: Millie Militiades.

Subject: "Challenge".

Encryption: "Okina hogo."

Hello again.

Let's make Freeport 9 as our meeting point. Just so you would know - i will be looking forward to it. Oh, and you might as well just call me Millie. I absolutely don't mind.

Sincerely yours
Millie Militiades.

Incoming transmission . . .

[Image: CZmvurC.png]

ID: Lena Riemann
Signal Source: Unknown

[Image: I8dtZrX.png]

Millie,
I'm looking forward to this meeting as well, very curious but also careful. I will be there.
- Lena

Attachment(s): Error, no attachment found.

. . . End of transmission